Travel Coordinator Europe (m/f)
|Sector||Freizeit & Gesundheit|
|Function||Veranstaltung & laufender Betrieb|
A Wanda Sports Holdings company, IRONMAN operates a global portfolio of events that includes the IRONMAN® Triathlon Series, the IRONMAN® 70.3® Triathlon Series, 5150™ Triathlon Series, the Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon Series®, Iron Girl®, IRONKIDS®, International Triathlon Union World Triathlon Series races, road cycling events including the UCI Velothon® Series, mountain bike races including the Absa Cape Epic®, premier marathons including the Standard Chartered Singapore Marathon, and other multisport races. IRONMAN’s events, together with all other Wanda Sports Holdings events, provide more than a million participants annually the benefits of endurance sports through the company’s vast offerings. The iconic IRONMAN® Series of events is the largest participation sports platform in the world. Since the inception of the IRONMAN® brand in 1978, athletes have proven that ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE® by crossing finish lines at the world’s most challenging endurance races. Beginning as a single race, IRONMAN has grown to become a global sensation with more than 200 events across 50 countries.
For our IRONMAN EMEA Headquarter based in Liederbach/ Frankfurt in Germany, we are actively looking for a highly motivated
Travel Coordinator Europe (m/f)
This position is primarily responsible for leading in the production of the travel arrangements for many events throughout the season, which includes IRONMAN, IRONMAN 70.3, Rock ‘n’ Roll Marathon, World Triathlon Series events, and non-series events. Specific travel arrangements include staff rooming lists, booking flights and rental cars, distribution of travel arrangements, billing for all expenses, and assisting as needed.
- Oversee the collection and consolidation of specific event staffing travel needs for event types.
- Confirm travel arrangements, to include hotel and transportation, per diem, & rentals with all travelers.
- Ensure that air, hotel and transportation arrangements are made for employees and guests efficiently and in compliance with travel and company policies and procedures.
- Work with Regional/Race Director's to accommodate specific event travel needs.
- Plan non-event travel related functions/conferences.
- Keep the manager informed of any ongoing, unresolved travel issues.
- Investigate and resolve travel issues associated with processing of travel requests.
- Assist in writing & review hotel contracts for staff and athlete blocks nationwide.
- Respond to staff member's travel inquiries/issues in a timely manner.
Skills and competencies:
- Three to four years of related experience.
- Excellent organizational and interpersonal communication.
- Excellent judgment and discretion; ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously, meet deadlines, and handle work-related stress is required.
- Ability to work independently and productively with minimum supervision.
- Recognize problems, identify possible causes and resolve routine problems.
A contract will be made on basis of a full-time employment and for an indefinite time. We are looking forward to receiving your application and CV in German language including your salary expectations and your notice period.
Are you interested? Please click apply below:
The iconic IRONMAN® Series of events is the largest participation sports platform in the world.