Junior Product Manager
|Function||Business Development & Vertrieb, Produktion & Design|
A Wanda Sports Holdings company, IRONMAN operates a global portfolio of events that includes the IRONMAN® Triathlon Series, the IRONMAN® 70.3® Triathlon Series, 5150™ Triathlon Series, Iron Girl®, IRONKIDS®, six of nine International Triathlon Union World Triathlon Series races, road cycling events including the UCI Velothon Majors Series, mountain bike races, premier marathons and other multisport races. IRONMAN’s events, together with all other Wanda Sports Holdings events, provide more than 680,000 participants annually the benefits of endurance sports through the company’s vast offerings. The iconic IRONMAN® Series of events is the largest participation sports platform in the world. Since the inception of the IRONMAN® brand in 1978, athletes have proven that ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE® by crossing finish lines at the world’s most challenging endurance races. Beginning as a single race, IRONMAN has grown to become a global sensation with more than 260 events across 44 countries.
For our IRONMAN EMEA Headquarter based in Liederbach in Germany, we are actively looking for a highly motivated, fluent English speaking
Junior Merchandise Product Coordinator
- Assisting with product creation and design for all collections items and special make up units.
- Working with merchandise planning/product team to measure the success of products and designs.
- Managing the order timeline strictly to ensure that all core collection and SMU stock is delivered on time.
- Liaising with the Merchandise warehouse regarding inbound deliveries and outbound shipments for events.
- Offering support in office roles such as logistical and stock organizational tasks; as advised by management.
- Giving clear instructions to vendors concerning correct delivery addresses and deadlines for receiving stock.
- Communicating feedback about product design to and from the planning team/product team and vendors.
- Assisting and supporting the Head of Merchandise with day-to-day duties and other projects as assigned.
- Ensuring data integrity of purchase orders and assortment files – delivery addresses, dates, and prices.
- Occasionally travelling to events in EMEA, including working over weekends and holidays.
Skills and competencies
- Fluent in English, German is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred, not essential.
- Ability to work with Adobe Illustrator is a big plus.
- Retail and Product Design experience is a big plus.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and design programs.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to gain the trust of customers
- Friendly, courteous, service-oriented, professional, outgoing, and customer service oriented.
- Must be able to work independently and productively with minimum supervision.
- Ability to establish and maintain professional atmosphere for employees, clients and customers.
A contract will be made on the basis of a full-time employment and for an indefinite time period. We are looking forward to receiving your application and CV in German language including your salary expectations and your notice period.
Are you interested? Please click 'Apply' below
The iconic IRONMAN® Series of events is the largest participation sports platform in the world.