|Sector||Verbände & LOKs|
|Function||Veranstaltung & laufender Betrieb|
Division / Unit: Revenue Operations / Revenue Operations
Contract type: Fixed Term
Start Date: 01.10.2017
End Date: 31.07.2020
The Ticketing Assistant is responsible for producing stadium seating plans in the ticketing system and ensuring an efficient and fair seat allocation process for UEFA EURO 2020 and UEFA club competition finals.
- Ensuring a full, accurate and consistent ticketing inventory of the stadiums to be used for UEFA EURO 2020 and UEFA club competition finals;
- Producing stadium seating plans in the ticketing system for UEFA EURO 2020 and UEFA club competitions;
- Assigning and revising seat allocations in the ticketing system;
- Conducting thorough seat checks at the stadiums;
- Liaising with the relevant staff internally and at the stadiums to manage ticketing venue configuration adjustments during the final stages of stadium construction;
- Helping to manage ticket quotas for each target group;
- Presenting stadium seating plans to various target groups and authorities;
- Assisting with general ticketing operations for UEFA events.
- Previous experience in a multinational environment
- Experience in handling large amounts of data with complete accuracy
- Experience in ticketing inventory management would be an asset
- Degree in management, business administration, sports management or another relevant field
- English / Proficient
- Strong analytical ability
- Ability to work in an international environment
- Willingness to travel
- A background in cartography, geographic information systems, architecture or equivalent would be an asset.
- CAD (AutoCad) / Intermediate
- MS Excel / Advanced
Die Union of European Football Associations (auf deutsch: Vereinigung Europäischer Fußballverbände), ist der europäische Fußballverband.