Agency Sales Manager
Agency Sales Manager
About Factory Media
Factory Media is Europe’s largest media company that specialises in Lifestyle sports and their cultures. In terms of market positioning think somewhere between Vice and Red Bull in editorial style and audience profile. We produce websites and video content that reaches a global audience of over 350 million passionate and engaged users (6m onsite and 344m through social fans and followers). With a London (Farringdon) head office and a Munich office, the company employs over 100 staff, and is a subsidiary of the Forward Internet Group.
Factory Media are recruiting for an Agency Sales Manager to service the top German advertising agencies and their clients.
You will be directly responsible for Factory Media business development across a cluster of agencies and their clients, selling access to Factory Media’s audience and creative services agency. You will be expected to engage with customers to develop and deliver a variety of commercial solutions.
Factory Media has a large staff talent pool to call on to ensure we deliver some of the strongest and most aspirational content around today. With this experience, combined with the ability to guarantee distribution of content, we are in a very strong position to deliver the following services:
- Display advertising solutions
- Branded content production and distribution
- Digital platform building
- Digital marketing advice
- Mobile solutions
- Bespoke events
- Contract publishing
- Social media campaigns
- Market consultancy
- Drive revenue from agency patch to help deliver and exceed targets
- Maintain an up to date plan for agency engagement
- Proactively pitch and maintain awareness of the Factory Media portfolio and new relevant ad opportunities to agencies and clients
- Regularly meet and entertain key agency contacts
- Accurately maintain a detailed forecast of business and pipeline of sales leads
- Respond to all agency requests in a thorough and comprehensive manner
- Create, maintain and input into sales collateral as and when necessary
- Communicate a clear understanding of Factory Media to ensure we add optimum value to the client marketing mix.
- Develop strong creative advertising and content concepts to pitch to advertisers.
- Work with the traffic and project management teams to deliver all campaigns and endeavour to achieve the highest repeat business levels.
- Provide regular reporting on performance versus strategy and targets.
- Account managing your portfolio of core clients to maximise financial return.
- Keep an up to date knowledge of the competitive landscape.
- 3 to 4 years’ media experience in a digital sales and/or creative solutions.
- A tenacious self-starter who relishes a creative sell.
- Proven record of revenue generation.
- Passionate and enthusiastic about everything you do.
- Someone who likes getting things done and not being stifled by bureaucracy.
- Salary on application, but will include an uncapped performance-based bonus scheme and flexible benefits package.
- Based in Munich.
- Reporting to the Commercial Director.
- Working closely with Editorial, Creative Directors, Production and Ad Ops.
PLEASE NOTE: YOUR APPLICATION HAS TO BE IN ENGLISH!