Sales Manager - Netherlands
With uhlsport, Kempa and Spalding brands, uhlsport GmbH is a specialist for team sports dedicated to the top three types of sport in Germany: football, handball and basketball. Sporting goods retailers are supplied from the company headquarters and central warehouse in Balingen, Germany.
Our subsidiaries in France, Spain and Sweden as well as select distribution and retail partners guarantee direct contact with team sport enthusiasts as final customers around the world. You will find an international working environment, flat hierarchies and a modern workplace.
We would love to have you join our team. For the next possible date we are looking for a permanent employee as a Sales staff member to travel around the Netherlands. The successful candidate will also be required to attend regular meetings in Germany and Belgium.
- Responsible for revenue generation and sales for the uhlsport, Kempa and BLK brands in the Netherlands
- Acquisition of new customers and assisting customer on site with regular visits
- Independent customer and dealer service
- Holding training sessions and trade show exhibits
- Work closely with customer service
- Entering customer master data
- You have completed formal commercial training
- Sales experience, preferably in the sporting goods industry
- Established network with retail partners and sporting clubs also desirable
- Dutch native speaker with very good English skills
- Netherland citizen or natural-born Dutchman.
- Prepared to travel, flexible and above average dedication
- Professional communication and contact with customers
- Independent, solution oriented and structured work habits
- Microsoft Office skills as well as valid driver's license
- Team player for best possible cooperation with Customer Service
- You are highly motivated and self-confident
What we offer:
We offer you strong brands, providing you with long-term growth potential and success and independent work in a positive and professional environment. In addition to the support necessary to achieve our joint goals, you will receive performance pay, modern equipment and a company vehicle with private usage rights.
If you feel you fit the description, we are looking forward to receiving your written application documents along with your earliest possible start date and salary expectations.