Rights Activation Co-ordinator (f/m/x)
The International Paralympic Committee (IPC) offers the newly created position of a full-time Rights Activation Co-ordinator (f/m/x) in a multi-cultural team at the IPC Headquarters in Bonn, Germany, as soon as possible. For this position, we will review applications and interview candidates on a rolling basis. The successful candidate may be subject to a personal background check.
The International Paralympic Committee (IPC) offers the fixed-term position of a full-time Admin and Data Entry Co-ordinator (f/m/x) for the time in the lead up to and during the Tokyo 2020 Paralympic Games in a multi-cultural team at the IPC Headquarters in Bonn, Germany.
For this position, we will review applications and interview candidates on a rolling basis.
ABOUT THE IPC
At the IPC, we work as one team, aligned and focused on fulfilling our vision and mission. The IPC’s vision is for an inclusive world through Para sport. We believe that Change Starts With Sport, and that the work of the Paralympic Movement is a catalyst for driving social inclusion and advancing the UN Convention on the Rights of Persons with Disabilities and the UN’s 17 Sustainable Development Goals. The IPC seeks to use the influential global position of the Paralympic Movement and the growing profile of Para athletes to challenge the stigma attached to disability and empower social transformation.
The IPC is the global governing body of the Paralympic Movement. We supervise the organisation of the Paralympic Games and Paralympic Winter Games and serve as International Federation for 10 Para sports. We enjoy a positive working relationship with the IPC Governing Board, members of which are democratically-elected every four years by the IPC General Assembly. The IPC is a purpose-driven non-profit association. Our mission is to lead the Paralympic Movement, oversee the delivery of the Paralympic Games and support members to enable Para athletes to achieve sporting excellence. Since 1989, we have been creating change through sport with the Paralympic Games and Paralympic athletes at our core.
Core responsibilities include:
- Day-to-day approval of Paralympic related assets including but not limited to TVCs, digital campaigns, events, POS, premiums.
- Oversight and implementation of the stakeholders’ Paralympic rights obligations.
- Work closely with stakeholders to develop and leverage the assets, rights and benefits to enhance their activations.
- Closely collaborate with the International Olympic Committee on the approvals of TOP Partners Paralympic rights activation.
- Co-ordinate with organising committees on commercial partner branded executions including and not limited to Field-of-Play, Out of Home, Showcasing, Point of Sale, and other activities.
- Develop and update the various brand activations guidelines and ensure compliant application.
- Manage inMotion, the Paralympic-brand approval platform.
- Support planning and delivery of related ‘knowledge & education’ events (onboarding, partners workshop, 1-on-1 yearly partner meetings).
Core requirements include:
- University degree in marketing, brand, communication, business management or related fields.
- At least three years working experience in marketing settings
- Excellent organisational skills and computer literacy in MS Office programmes and project management software.
- Excellent English verbal and written skills (and in other languages is a plus).
- Proven ability to meet deadlines and multitask.
- Energetic and proactive approach to work.
- Resourceful, paying attention to detail and work effectively in a team.
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time and work flexible hours.
Do you want to apply?
If you are interested and provide a good match with our requirements, please send your CV and cover letter in English in pdf format via the button below.
We especially encourage individuals with an impairment to apply; we support the relocation process and provide transitional accessible accommodation. For further information on the IPC, salary and relocation package, please contact us or visit our website.