Global Gaming Communication Manager
Telling stories to people comes natural to you. You enjoy getting people excited about your passions & the content around them. You’re a gamer that knows what’s what in the community.
Then join us and take the lead on all media related aspects in our gaming playground.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
#SET THE STRATEGY
Apart from integrating the global gaming audience communication strategy of Red Bull into all gaming initiatives, you’ll identify opportunities & evaluate story ideas from a communication perspective, all to create engaging activation ideas that guarantee our content is all everyone talks about.
Being a true project wiz, you’ll take leadership of all media related aspects in the gaming playground. This will range from events, content releases, earned media outcome and identifying athlete and industry opportunities.
#ALWAYS ON - APPROACH
You’ll ensure that our communication strategy is translated into a year-round plan and gaming content releases and events are delivered effectively.
You’ll define & keep up the conversation to key media, create project briefs and communication campaigns as well as media reports. All while keeping an eye out for ways to amplify Red Bull gaming initiatives in the media landscape.
#SHARING YOUR KNOWLEDGE
You’ll identify gaming content opportunities in countries that can be amplified globally. You’ll train and guide countries to maximise their media outcome and support best practice sharing amongst countries.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
that matter most for this role:
- 3+ years of experience working in PR, Social Media, Online Marketing or similar
- Experience in working in a gaming or gaming affiliated company
- Passion for gaming and esports & deep understanding of the gaming industry
- Knowledge in on-site event communication, media handling & of the global media landscape
- Project Management experience
- Excellent interpersonal, communication & presentation skills
- Adaptable, stress resistant & motivated team player
- University degree
- Fluent in English
- Travel up to: 10%
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!