Media Sales, Singapore
We are looking for a Media Sales Specialist based in Singapore. They will be responsible for all media archives and footage sales for Infront's properties.
Infront is all about sports. Active in more than 25 sports, we cover all aspects of a successful sporting event from the distribution of media rights, sponsorship, media production, event operations through to digital solutions. If you share our passion for sport, we may just be the right fit for you. We are looking for a Media Sales Specialist to start as soon as possible.
- Media sales in Pan-Asia. Sales territories to be discussed with the media sales team.
- Responsible for all media archives, footage sales for Infront's properties.
- Sales support & research: providing media sales team with relevant data, industry trends, sales materials; and research on potential / new properties acquired.
- New business: Identify potential new business prospects and attend sales meetings when required.
- Client management: Liaise with broadcast service team to ensure relevant marketing & branding materials, events schedules & graphic guidelines are delivered on time, and coordinate with broadcasters on pre and post-sales reports.
- CRM Management: lead the management and co-ordination of the CRM system with Infront Group in Switzerland to ensure all contacts, meetings, sales reports are logged and noted accurately.
- Be the internal knowledge centre for the Infront CRM system.
- Supporting the media sales team by liaising with broadcasters on broadcast data.
- Supporting media sales team on compiling monthly sales reports and forecasts.
- Occasional International Travel.
- Advanced education (university bachelor degree)
- Minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in media sales.
Skills and Competencies:
- Knowledge and understanding of the sports marketing & media industries
- Knowledge and experience in the e-sports ecosystem would be an advantage
- Outstanding planning and organisational skills
- A passion for research, data and analytics
- Good working knowledge of Adobe Photoshop
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Proactive and ambitious thinking
- Problem solver, organised and solution-driven
- Effective communication, excellent interpersonal and relationship skills
- Excellent team player, highly motivated, committed and driven to achieve result
- Any other Asian languages would be an advantage
Are you ready to contribute to transforming and enhancing every aspect of the sports industry? Unite your passion for sports with a rewarding career by joining our ONE team of talented, highly-motivated and hard-working individuals. Please submit your online application now.
Infront is an equal opportunities employer.