Marketing Campaigns Coordinator
Division / Unit: Marketing / Marketing Activities
Contract type: Permanent
Start date: 06.01.2019
The UEFA Marketing Activities unit creates value by building UEFA competition brands, growing audiences, driving fan engagement and providing commercial partners with meaningful access to these audiences.
The Marketing Campaigns Coordinator deploys the media and direct marketing strategy across all UEFA competitions. They act as an expert consultant, service provider and challenger to the audience development teams (CRM, promotions, women’s football marketing, OTT) maximising direct marketing performance, media-spend effectiveness and campaign ROI.
- Delivering and running the UEFA direct-to-fans marketing campaigns across all channels, based on defined fan journeys and the campaign calendar;
- Coordinating and prioritising content collection among various internal UEFA content producers;
- Defining relevant target segments in collaboration with the data insights coordinator;
- Continuously testing, learning and optimising to improve our CRM performance, leveraging channel-based reporting and analytics in collaboration with the business intelligence specialist.
- Coordinating commercial partner content inclusion with the relevant sponsorship account teams;
- Collaborating with audience development teams in campaign strategy and planning;
- Delivering and running the campaigns across paid media, social media, PR, influencer and other channels supported by the UEFA media agency;
- Ensuring tracking and reporting is utilised effectively in collaboration with the business intelligence specialist and campaign teams.
Agency management and operations:
- Acting as the key contact and point of control for the UEFA media and direct marketing agencies;
- Actively seeking and delivering media purchase efficiencies;
- Owning the media agency relationship supported by the marketing promotions manager.
- Collaborating closely with other teams within the unit to build our competition brands and grow our highly engaged, contactable audience.
- Compiling lessons learnt and best practices to share among marketing managers of our member organisations.
Profile of successful candidate
- At least 3 years' experience in digital marketing spanning across CRM, paid media/programmatic and social
- from 1 to 3 years' experience in running a media agency would be an asset
- from 1 to 3 years' experience working for a brand engaged in sponsorship would be an asset
- Bachelor in marketing or business studies
- English / Proficient
- Any other language would be an asset
- Budget Management / Advanced
- CRM / Proficient
- MS Office / Advanced
- Project Management / Proficient
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure in a busy work environment
- Highly collaborative and able to work with both in-house and external partners
- Interested in sport in general and football in particular
- Diligent, organised and results-focused
- Team player
- Eager to learn