Digital Programme Manager
The Digital Programme Manager supports the Head of Digital on all digital programmes and operations across product teams. He/she also ensures projects are managed and executed effectively and bears responsibility for KPI, performance and external partners.
- Acting as a key point of contact for all internal stakeholders, including promotions, the sponsorship team, CIT, national associations, etc. to ensure an integrated and well-managed process for all digital team requirements;
- Helping the Head of Digital to manage the day-to-day operations of executing key strategic programmes and driving operational excellence.
- Maintaining key relationships with directors, division managers, product management, and IT/functional COE teams to deliver results professionally;
- Articulating a credible picture of future direction and outcomes; influencing and motivating behaviour away from the status quo and inspiring others to follow or lead as appropriate;
- Enabling, motivating, directing and continually developing a committed, motivated and high-performing team by setting clear goals and expectations, tracking progress, ensuring feedback and addressing performance problems and issues promptly;
- Documenting the justification of proposed data and analytics projects in terms of their overall benefits, costs, strategic alignment and risk;
- Tracking and reporting programme progress against a predefined work plan, ensuring programme goals are met as defined by its business use cases;
- Identifying and assessing risks as input to developing and implementing mitigation approaches;
- Planning, designing, building, monitoring and improving programme management practices and processes;
- Providing support and guidance on programme and project management processes, procedures, governance, tools and techniques to programme project managers and their teams;
- Developing and tracking accurate spending forecasts and the rationale behind them;
- Monitoring and managing vendor/partner relationships, performance and deliverables; Approving invoices, overseeing vendor expenses and distributing actual costs to business units;
- Capturing and reporting actual spending on functions including hardware, software, personnel, and services;
- Understanding and assessing business imperatives and goals and articulating them as data and analytic needs;
- Maintaining a deep understanding of organization-wide objectives, interactions, issues and risks.
Profile of successful candidate / Experience required:
- From 4 to 6 years with a very high standard of proven programme management, organisational and communication skills specifically focused on previous digital transformation projects.
- Several years’ experience with digital products and platforms such as websites, apps, mobile, gaming and OTT would be beneficial.
- Bachelor's preferably in information technology or business administration. A specialisation in digital and sports would be an advantage.
- Masters with a technology-related emphasis is helpful but not required.
- English / Proficient
- MS Office / Advanced
- Project Management / Advanced
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as the ability to present to key stakeholders and executives.