Digital Marketing Manager
The Drone Champions League (DCL) is the recognised championship for professional drone racing teams: an innovative race series that blurs the lines between virtual and reality to serve up a new era of sports entertainment.
For our Communications and Marketing Team, we are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Digital Marketing Manager who will be responsible for the development and execution of both online and offline marketing strategies, as well as the management of DCL owned channels.
- You’ll be responsible for creating the DCL marketing strategy, addressing the challenges to win new fans and confirm existing ones
- You’ll define owned channel positioning and create a year-long digital content plan
- You’ll evaluate each existing channel, explore new channels, set the strategy and tone for each and ensure channels are managed and activated according to the overarching strategy
- You’ll manage our social media agency, overseeing media buying and defining content needs based on performance insights
- You’ll oversee the livestream and promotion associated with that
- You’ll be responsible for event branding and creation of promotional materials
- 5+ years of experience in Marketing, preferably with a focus on sports, athletes, and consumers
- An understanding of traditional and non-traditional marketing strategies
- A creative mind with a track record of creating new ideas, putting them into practice and assessing results
- An understanding and knowledge of marketing communications and storytelling with an emphasis on content in the digital and social media landscape
- Able to drive innovative programmatic advertising opportunities leveraging cutting edge technology and new platforms, channels, formats, targeting etc.
- Stress-resistant and able to handle difficult situations under pressure
- Excellent spoken and written English. German is advantageous