The Drone Champions League (DCL) is the recognised championship for professional drone racing teams: an innovative race series that blurs the lines between virtual and reality to serve up a new era of sports entertainment.
For our Communications and Marketing Team, we are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic Digital Marketing Manager who will be responsible for the development and execution of both online and offline marketing strategies, as well as the management of DCL owned channels.
- Communication Plan: You’ll define and maintain editorial principles, brand and project messaging. You’ll identify new story opportunities to create a year-long- narrative and communication plan.
- Project Lead: You’ll lead end-to-end event communication for races and other key DCL events including strategy and execution. You’ll manage communication event operations on site at events.
- Earned media amplification: You’ll drive the content for earned print, social, web and broadcast news outlet, manage the press office, news distribution and be the key point of contact for all media enquiries related to DCL.
- Partner integration: You’ll be the key point of contact for the DCL partnership department, ensuring our partners are integrated into content in an authentic and fitting way
- 5+ years of experience in Communication, PR or in a media led company. Experience in sport communication is advantageous
- Knowledge and understanding of PR and marketing communication, moving image and still image productions as well as web, social & digital activation
- Knowledge in on-site event communication & media handling
- An enthusiastic, open minded, diligent, structured team player with excellent leadership & presentation skills
- Stress-resistant and able to handle difficult situations under pressure
- A strategic generalist and hands-on executer, who knows how to inspire people, but also sets clear targets and deliverables
- Excellent spoken and written English. German is advantageous.