Ticketing System Assistant
The Ticketing Systems Assistant (m/f/d) will work as part of the Web Operations team and is responsible for setting up, testing and monitoring all platforms, identifying issues and proposing and implementing improvements for UEFA Euro 2024 and UEFA club competition finals.
Start date: 01.03.2023
End date: 31.07.2024
UEFA is looking for a Ticketing Systems Assistant who will be responsible for setting up, testing and monitoring of all content management ticketing platforms. Identify issues which may prevent fans from applying for tickets or paying online and work with the relevant teams to identify changes and improvements necessary. Able to implement changes to ensure a flawless user experience.
- Work together with the Nyon-based Customer Service and the Ticketing Sales team to meet deadlines and ensure smooth operations
- Monitor and test all ticketing platforms
- Implement basic system and ticket sales configurations
- Optimize customer journey and the content published on all ticketing platforms managed by Web Operations
- Manage and organize translations for all ticketing communications (ticketing portals, email campaign, push notifications) with UEFA Language Services Department
- Plan and brief of creative assets for all platforms
- Build and test email campaigns
- Manage customer communications on the Ticketing hub of UEFA.com
- Information technology or communication or other relevant area
- Previous experience working with content management system and email platforms
SET OF SKILLS
- English (Proficient), any other language is an asset
- German (Advantage)
- HTML (Advanced)
- CMS and email platforms (Advanced)
- Secutix, Selligent, Edios, Zendesk knowledge an asset
- Computer-literate: Word, Excel, Outlook, Teams (Advanced)
- Attention to detail and structured working method
In 2024, Germany will host the 17th edition of the UEFA European Football Championship. Staging the biggest European sports event provides a unique opportunity for UEFA and DFB to jointly organise a celebration of the best of European Football, on the basis of excellence, sustainability, and passion. This flagship championship aspires to be a role model for other UEFA competitions, as well as leaving strong legacy for the future of European football. EURO 2024 GmbH, joint venture organisation between UEFA Events SA and DFB EURO GmbH, is responsible for the operational planning and implementation of the tournament.
The EURO 2024 GmbH values diversity and strives to be inclusive in everything we do. We aim for everyone to have equal access to our organisation regardless of sex, gender identification, sexual orientation, age, disability, religion, ethnicity, nationality, or any other personal trait. If you have any particular requirements in respect to the recruitment or interview process, please mention this in your covering letter so that we can ensure adaptions are made when there are barriers identified.
Contribute to and help shape the staging of Europe's biggest sporting event
Varied and challenging tasks
Working in a unique, exciting and sporty environment
The opportunity of mobile working
Regularly team events
A wide variety of employee benefits
Personal benefits, such as company health management, company pension scheme, free hot and cold beverages at the office