Social Media Manager Boardsports
Are you passionate about all things Surf and Skate? Looking to impact the global Surf & Skate community with quality storytelling and best-in-class social media content? Savvy social media expert with a strong understanding of the social landscape and high level content creation? Are you connected in the industry and looking to grow relationships in the global surf/skate world?
If all this excited - look no further. We are looking for a Boardsports Social Media Manager to join the team in our HQ to oversee the global @redbull_surfing and @redbullskate Social Media presence across all accounts
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
#LONG STORY SHORT
You’ll be responsible for Red Bull’s Boardsports Social Media properties, specifically @RedBull_Surfing and @RedBullSkate. Your key focus is to ensure that the company’s Boardsports priorities are communicated across our social channels and curate a strategy for Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, TikTok and any new platforms that arise.
#SOCIAL MEDIA PRESENCE
You’ll work cross platform to create and release new content while ensuring that we speak credibly to endemic audiences. Your goal is to grow audiences and engage users within Surf and Skate audiences. Don’t worry, you’re not on your own. You’ll manage and develop a network of internal and external support.
With an eye for a good story and an editorial approach, you’ll ensure that our channels have ample content to promote around your key projects, athletes and events. Additionally, you’ll monitor the performance of our content, collaborating closely with our analytics team to ensure that we are optimizing reach potential.
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
that matter most for this role:
- 4+ years of experience publishing content to big brand Social Media channels and Social Content optimisation
- Deep knowledge of Social Media, digital products, video consumption patterns, and Social Media platform algorithms
- Deep understanding, experience & interest in Surf, connections in Californian boardsports scene
- Ideally an interest in Skate
- Video production/editing experience
- Editorial profile and photography experience is a plus
- Familiarity of internet trends, content formats, and language
- Structured and well-organized person with passion for a good story
- Fluency in English
- Travel up to: 10%
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!