Senior Key Account Manager - Global Partnerships
The Global Partnerships team is responsible for the development of long-term, strategic, commercial relationships with premium 3rd party brands that generate additional value for Red Bull and our partner's business. To ensure further constant growth we are looking for an experienced Senior Key Account Manager (m/f/d).
Working within the overall Red Bull partnerships strategy, you will prospect and secure brands/companies from different industry sectors that can positively contribute to the Red Bull brand image, marketing activities and audience reach and engagement. You will work closely with the Global Marketing and (as required) Country Marketing teams to build both engaging and attractive propositions for global brands.
Areas that play to your strengths
All the responsibilities we'll trust you with:
You will be responsible for driving business development efforts globally from the full portfolio of Red Bull assets in Sports, Culture, Brand and Media for an agreed range of categories and clients, delivering against the financial and other targets set
As part of the Global Partnerships mission, you will also function as an internal “Expert” vis-à-vis other Red Bull Stakeholders in the fields of Sport and/or Culture
Develop strong external networks, ensuring that Red Bull commercial opportunities and ways of working are well known in the industry to help foster inbound leads
#Management of Sales Process
Take a pro-active ownership of the Global Partnerships strategy and the planning and implementation of related sales activities within defined areas of responsibility to hit business goals
Manage the end-to-end sales process from initial market analysis, client approach and proposal creation, to final negotiations and contracting of partnership agreements
#Management of Database & Reporting System
Management of a CRM database including the data entry of all relevant prospect and key targets in respective territories
Establishment of new business and repeat business pipeline management and reporting system
Your areas of knowledge and expertise
That matter most for this role:
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in a related field. Master’s degree in business administration, marketing or similar is an advantage.
- Minimum of 3 – 5 years’ work experience in international media, marketing or sports industry in a similar commercial role
- Demonstrable track record in securing successful brand partnerships, including developing & implementing different partnership business models
- Broad network of brand contacts at global decision-maker level
- Outstanding expertise in, and understanding of the Sports and/or Culture area
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, conceptual and creative capabilities
- Knowledge of contract negotiation and contract management
- Dynamic and energetic approach to work, with strong communication and negotiating skills
- Outgoing personality who thrives on cooperative thinking
- Team player who is capable of working independently
- Fluent in written and spoken English, German and other languages are an advantage.
- Travel up to: 25%
We are looking forward to receiving your online application!