Marketing & Business Development Executive
Global Sports is the leading digital media and learning platform for people within the sports industry, with a significant presence in the French-speaking market. (globalsportsjobs.fr), (globalsportsbusiness.com). This is a hugely exciting time to be involved in the fast developing world of digital and sport and we are subsequently looking for a talented and motivated individual to support our fast-growing French language business.
Working in a small team, you must have a passion for digital and data, and a broad understanding of the influence it is having within the business landscape.
The sports industry is now a truly global business, with Global Sports firmly positioned as the leading specialist digital media and talent platform across Europe, The Middle East, and Asia. We partner sports organizations looking to either sustain or accelerate growth in both their local and international markets. The platform ( in three languages -English, French, and German) provides clients with the opportunity to engage directly with 200,000+ professionals across all functions and sectors of the market.
- Is to present and engage our digital media and talent business solutions to those organizations within France and other French-speaking territories that recognize the importance of attracting a greater quality and diversity of talent but are not currently using our platforms.
- You will also have the responsibility to manage our existing French-language clients that are using the platform
- You will support the marketing team in delivering the marketing strategy across our French language network..
- Is an exciting opportunity for a Master's student or equivalent, with a strong interest in and knowledge of digital marketing and a passion for the sports industry. You would be supporting the implementation of the marketing strategy for our French language platform through providing the latest insights and industry intelligence as well as the most comprehensive selection of high-quality career opportunities
- Previous Sports industry experience is not required.
You will gain experience in
- Developing strategic partnerships with relevant external organizations to facilitate pipeline development and increase closure rates.
- The building, maintaining, and managing a healthy qualified opportunity pipeline through the process, analysis, insights, relationship building, educating and meeting client needs with our portfolio of digital media and talent solutions.
- Taking responsibility for valuable assets and working hard to grow and develop these assets, either through the platform or in person.
- Analyzing the performance of the career opportunities advertised on the platform.
- Writing and proofreading of content, including publications, press releases and website updates.
- Assisting with the development of partnerships to optimize exposure of the Global Sports brand and ensure delivery of any partnership obligations.
- Creating reports to share with clients on the performance of the work that has been delivered.
- Work with the whole team on developing idea’s, concepts, and opportunities to grow and develop the business.
You are someone that brings
- A Master's student and an insatiable attitude for learning and developing and being inquisitive.
- Bilingual English and French language skills, verbal and written. German would be a benefit.
- Uncompromising attention to detail with a data-driven analytical approach to business.
- The ability to develop sales opportunities using a strategic and consultative approach.
- Demonstrable ability to communicate, present, and influence with credibility and effectiveness at all levels of our client’s organizations, including executive and C-level,
- Knowledge of digital marketing and social media,
- A strong understanding of the digital landscape and the ability to learn quickly and be a quick adopter of new technologies,
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office tools,
- Ability to be a self-starter, with a structured and self-organizing mindset,
- An innovative and proactive approach to working,
- A passion for the business of sport.
- An individual that understands the benefits of working in a multi-cultural team,