Head of Digital Workplace & Cloud Solutions (m/f/d)
Discover exciting career opportunities within the sports business with us. Our activities cover every aspect of sports marketing: together, as a team, we span the entire value chain within the sports sector.
We offer you freedom and the chance to make an impact. At SPORTFIVE, you can look forward to exciting challenges day in, day out. Here, you can proactively shape your work and contribute your own ideas and viewpoints.
Diversity and inclusion are very dear to us at SPORTFIVE: we believe that differing perspectives and backgrounds are crucial to success. We are explicitly committed to gender equality and are striving to create a workplace where everyone feels empowered to act as their authentic self.
Want to help shape the future of the sports industry? Join us and contribute your skills and expertise as a Head of Digital Workplace & Cloud Solutions (m/f/d)
Our IT is undergoing a transformation from the on-premise world to the world of cloud-based services. We are constantly striving to be a valued partner for our business and to continuously improve. In addition to the disciplinary and technical management of a team of 10, the position is also responsible for managing a global network of IT experts and service providers. In this position you are not only part of the leadership team, but also an important part of the organizational & technical transformation of SPORTFIVE.
- The development, implementation and permanent provision and management of digital workspace solutions and cloud services using Microsoft Azure and Microsoft365 services as an efficient and secure IT infrastructure
- Structuring, creating and developing the necessary teams from the existing pool of employees
- Supporting the entire organization in the effective use of Microsoft solutions
- Overall responsibility for the teams in the division, including establishing and exemplifying an effective leadership culture
- Strategic development and management of digital workplace solutions and cloud services, with a strong focus on Microsoft technologies
- Creation and structuring of the three new teams, partly from the existing employee pool:
- Integrated Cloud Service Management team,
- Managed Workplace & User Lifecycle Management team,
- IT support and cooperation team
- Promoting digital change and innovation, particularly with regard to Microsoft solutions
- University degree in computer science, business informatics, business administration or related field
- Several years of management experience in IT positions, preferably in a multinational company, therefor excellent leadership skills and the ability to motivate and inspire multicultural and cross-functional teams
- Extensive experience with Microsoft technologies, especially Microsoft Azure and Microsoft365
- Technical knowledge in cloud infrastructures, especially in relation to Microsoft Azure, and in digital workplace technologies
- Experience in structuring, creating & leading IT teams and projects based on Microsoft technologies
- Proven expertise in change management and team development
- High flexibility and adaptability in a fast-paced and diverse international business environment
- fluency in written and spoken English is essential, additional language skills, especially German, are advantageous
Don’t meet all the criteria? No worries! We focus on the individual. Our job descriptions are intended to give you an insight into the demands of the position in question. Your passion for working with us and your willingness to develop are just as important to us as your skills: there are some things we can teach you on the job.
What we offer you
- An innovative Environnement: An exciting role within the sports business, a dedicated team with short communications and decision-making channels
- Fair development opportunities: space for personal and thematic development, supported by individual development planning with supplementary CPD and “Training on the job”
- Family-friendly atmosphere: to promote work/life balance, including via flexible working hours, more sick leave for children than usual, mobile working, job-sharing and a free family service.
- Additional corporate benefits: discounted partner offers, plus an array of additional benefits e.g., company pension scheme, Deutschland Ticket train pass and a bike for work.
If so, hit apply!