Emotional Intelligence Training - Learn to Develop Yourself & Others
Get certified to deliver the world’s most advanced system for measuring and developing emotional intelligence. Used by fortune 500 companies and sports organisations globally.
RocheMartin work across all levels of sport to help leaders, coaches and athletes define, measure and build their emotional intelligence skills to enhance their performance and wellbeing.
Participating in a training programme will benefit your performance and career in a number of ways:
- It will help you develop the social and emotional competencies required to be highly effective in the modern world of high performance sport.
- You will learn how to manage your emotional responses during pressurised situations, so that you can make better decisions, thus leading to more positive outcomes.
- You will build the capacity to motivate and inspire those that you work with and lead.
- Enhance your ability to understand others and build collaborative relationships, so that you can create environments conducive to enjoyment and high performance.
- You will be certified to deliver RocheMartin’s suite of psychometric tools and training methods, which provides you with an effective and practical framework for helping others to develop their emotional intelligence.
- The training programme is CPD accredited, thus you will earn internationally recognised CPD points.
Who the programme would benefit most:
The training programme would have the biggest impact on the performance and wellbeing of leaders, managers and coaches within the world of sport. In order to build the social and emotional competencies crucial to success, participants should be driven and committed to their continuous development.
It would also be most suitable for those individuals who have a passion for leading and developing others, and who plan to use their certification to build the emotional intelligence of others within the organisation.
The training includes a two-day certification workshop followed by a one-day Train-the-Trainer workshop. The three days of training can be combined or taken separately.
The Two-Day Emotional Intelligence Training qualifies you to deliver a range of Emotional Capital Reports, the worlds most effective tool in measuring and developing emotional intelligence in leaders.
- Introduces you to the range of Emotional Capital Reports used by coaches, business and sports professionals.
- Explores what emotional intelligence is, including its neurological and biological foundations as well as the research linking emotional intelligence and leadership performance.
- Provides you with a thorough understanding of the history of emotional intelligence and the development of the ECR™
- Explores the ten emotional intelligence competencies that support high performance in life and in the workplace, including the psychological building blocks of how to develop them.
- Provides you with skills to assess and interpret a range of ECR profiles to help individuals develop their skills.
- Explores case studies to broaden and deepen expertise.
- Introduces the ECR Selection used to select and recruit high potential employees.
- Introduces the most practical and effective method for delivering powerful ECR feedback including RocheMartin’s proprietary Transformational Assessment methodology published by the American Psychological Association.
- Review of your personal ECR Self
- Introduction and exploration of the ECR 360™ Multi-rater report and its use in leadership development
- Advanced scoring and interpretation strategies
- Reviews the responsible and ethical use of psychological tests.
- How to build a business case for emotional intelligence and introduce the value of emotional intelligence training to individuals and organisations.
One-Day Train-the-Trainer Workshop
The Train-the-trainer programme provides you with the skills and a set of comprehensive materials to deliver structured Emotional Intelligence Workshops to groups within organisations. It involves:
- A step-by-step guide for facilitating a one-day emotional intelligence workshop.
- Hands-on experience teaching the ten emotional competencies critical to leadership success using card sort activities to examine the building blocks of an individual’s emotional intelligence.
- Practical coaching strategies for helping participants develop their emotional intelligence and respond to personal and professional challenges more effectively.
- Case study discussions to assist with applying emotional intelligence to leadership challenges within organisations.
- How to assist participants to develop action plans for building their emotional intelligence.