Event Merchandise Team Lead/Manager
|Sector||Agenturen & Sponsoren|
|Function||Veranstaltung & laufender Betrieb|
To be responsible for the overall store management. The successful candidate will be able to enhance customer satisfaction, meet sales and profitability goals and manage staff effectively. Candidates will have the most success if they have a background in retail management. Store manager responsibilities may include supervising event store managers.
- Complete store operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results
- Prepare annual budget; schedule expenditures; analyze variances; initiate corrective actions
- Develop business strategies to raise our customers’ pool, expand store traffic and optimize profitability
- Meet sales goals by training, motivating, mentoring and providing feedback to sales staff
- Ensure the availability of merchandise and services by approving contracts; maintaining inventories
- Report on buying trends, customer needs, profits etc.
- Complete store administration and ensure compliance with policies and procedures
- Secure merchandise by implementing security systems and measures
- Work with vendors and manufacturers to bring in effective marketing displays for the sales floor and store windows
- Manage all controllable costs to keep operations profitable
- Ensure high levels of customers satisfaction through excellent service
- Maintain outstanding store condition and visual merchandising standards
- Propose innovative ideas to increase market share
- Conduct personnel performance appraisals to assess training needs and build career paths
- Deal with all issues that arise from staff or customers (complaints, grievances etc.)
- Additional store manager duties as needed
Skills and competencies
- Fluent in English, German is a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Proven successful experience in retails store task. Minimum 2yrs+.
- Powerful leading skills and business orientation
- Customer management and strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to gain the trust of customers
- Friendly, courteous, service-oriented, professional, outgoing, and customer service oriented.
- Must be able to work independently and productively with minimum supervision.
- Ability to establish and maintain the professional atmosphere for employees, clients and customers.
A contract will be made on the basis of a full-time employment and for an indefinite time period. We are looking forward to receiving your application and CV in the English language including your salary expectations and your notice period.t
The iconic IRONMAN® Series of events is the largest participation sports platform in the world.