6 Verbleibende Tage
The Union Cycliste Internationale (UCI) was founded on 14th April 1900 in Paris and is the world governing body for cycling. The UCI’s mission is to develop and supervise cycling in all its forms and for everybody, as a competitive sport, as a healthy recreational activity and as a means of transport and having fun. Additionally, the UCI promotes a number of its own events, including the UCI Road World Championships, an iconic annual event, and a wide range of other UCI World Championships and World Cups across the various disciplines. It is based in Aigle, Switzerland, at the UCI World Cycling Centre. The UCI is seeking a:
Road Coordinator ENGLISH – FRENCH (100%)
The primary mission of the road coordinator is to coordinate aspects of the administrative management of the Road Unit within the UCI Sports Department, with the main focus on UCI Road Teams: UCI Continental Teams, UCI Women’s Teams, UCI Professional Continental Teams, UCI WorldTeams.
This role includes the coordination of all the regulations related to UCI teams, issued either by the Professional Cycling Council or UCI Management Committee (via Road Commission). The Road Coordinator actively takes part in collaborating with other aspects of the Road Unit to assist in the processing the race report files and required communication with external stakeholders on UCI Road Competitions. Finally, he/she reports directly to the Road Manager and assists him in his mission. He/she also assists the Head of Road.
UCI Road Teams – Annual Registration and in-season updates
- Coordination of the UCI Road Team’s annual registration process, under the supervision of the Road Manager and assisted by the Road Assistant :
- Achieve the granting process and/or the UCI WorldTour Licence and registration of UCI WorldTeams, UCI Professional Continental Teams;
- Achieve the registration process of UCI Continental Teams and UCI Women’s Teams;
- Monitor the follow-up of procedures in collaboration with External Auditor, Organisational Auditor, National Federations, Licence Commission and the internal UCI services (Legal and Finance).
- Ensures administrative coordination related to the application of UCI Regulations in regard to UCI Road Teams.
- Responsible for the daily follow up with UCI Road Teams in collaboration with the Road Assistant.
UCI Road Teams – UCI Regulations
- Ensures coordination of rule changes adopted either by Professional Cycling Council or UCI Management Committee (via Road Commission).
Working Groups and internal governance
- Ensures the set up and the coordination of working groups in case of needs.
- Actively takes part in meeting preparation, including agenda drafting and support documentation (binders).
- Drafts in case of need, the minutes of the working groups meetings.
- Follows up the action list reported in the minutes.
Training sessions and events
- Coordinates the logistics and administration of courses and exams related to Road cycling (Sports Director Course, Riders Agents Exam…).
- Provides the drafting, formatting and presentations of required content as needed.
- Assists in case of needs with logistic and administrative coordination for events organised by UCI.
- Coordinates the drafting and updates of publications related to Road Unit activities, such as team registration guide or professional cycling team specifications.
- Proceed with investigating certain race incidents related to the coordinator's responsibilities.
- Supports all global development projects of UCI in case of needs.
- Coordinate the communication flow inside the Road Unit with the support of the Road Assistant.
- Ensure the link with other UCI unit (e.g. finances, legal, IT) or external providers for the Road Unit’s needs.
- Creating content for the monthly National Federation newsletter to inform all stakeholders on important procedures and regulation changes.
- Do all other necessary tasks in accordance with Head of Road or Road Manager needs.
- Knowledge and interest for cycling mandatory, significant experience appreciated;
- Knowledge of UCI responsibilities and functioning;
- Experience with Client Services Management in Sports or Events;
- Perfect knowledge of English and French, written and oral;
- Strong writing skills;
- Strong software (Office, Excel and PPT) and database management tools (Access) skills;
- Team player with excellent listening skills;
- Good interpersonal and organisational skills, excellent ability to manage priority and stress;
- Thoroughness, accuracy, dynamism, and sense of initiative.
Start date: immediately or to be agreed
Join us and you will have every opportunity to use your skills, to be involved in current sporting activities and to contribute to the success of a modern and dynamic organisation. If you are interested in this position and you meet the criteria outlined in the profile, please click 'Apply' and send your application and supporting documents (covering letter, CV, employment references and qualifications)