EURO 2020 Concessions & Catering Programs Coordinator
|Sector||Verbände & LOKs|
|Function||Veranstaltung & laufender Betrieb|
Division / Unit: Revenue Operations / Revenue Operations
Contract type: Fixed Term
Start date: 01.09.2018
End date: 30.09.2020
In 2020, the UEFA EURO will celebrate its 60th anniversary. To celebrate this milestone, the tournament will be played across 12 different European cities - bringing the EURO closer to the fans and celebrating the best of European football and culture. To make this all possible, we need fantastic, dedicated people in every area.
We are looking for a highly motivated and service-oriented individual to join the hospitality production team and to be part of this unique UEFA EURO 2020 experience. The Coordinator supports the Concessions Manager in the project management and operational implementation of the different catering programmes to be delivered across the all venues. These include all concession programmes as well as other catering programmes for various groups (staff and volunteers, media and broadcasters, ceremony performers, etc.).
Before the tournament:
- Analysing the existing concessions and stadium catering environment and evaluating market potentials;
- Running tender processes, wherever required, to ensure the selection of the most suitable suppliers;
- Coordinating and implementing the F&B concessions programme as well as the other relevant catering programmes;
- Liaising with the relevant parties to ensure product delivery according to the contractual rights of the official F&B partners;
- Compiling and providing training materials and guidelines to ensure high-quality delivery by appointed concessionaires and other relevant suppliers;
- Setting key performance indicator parameters and monitoring systems;
- Organising side events such as training sessions and stadium tours;
- Participating in site visits to the UEFA EURO 2020 stadiums;
- Scheduling regular meetings and follow-up discussions with concessionaires and catering suppliers;
- Coordinating the set-up of temporary concessions and vendor operations.
During the tournament:
- Ensuring that concessionaires and other catering suppliers provide excellent products and service to all target groups;
- Monitoring KPIs against measured criteria;
- Gathering and analysing sales data.
After the tournament:
- Assisting in the project administration, reporting and debriefing process.
- from 1 to 3 years / working on major sporting events
- from 1 to 3 years / of food provision within a stadium environment
- from 1 to 3 years / of contracted-out food service provision for sports events
- Bachelor's in a related field such as hospitality management or event management
- English / Advanced
- French / Advanced
- MS Excel / Intermediate
- MS Outlook / Advanced
- MS PowerPoint / Advanced
- MS Word / Proficient
- SAP / Intermediate
- Project Management / Advanced-Expertise in sustainability (ideally linked to concessions), notably in responsible sourcing, waste management optimisation and stakeholder engagement
- Ability and willingness to travel as required
- Additional language skills would be an asse