Head of Audience Development & Program Planning
Noch ein Tag
Red Bull Media House is a global media company that produces, distributes and publishes authentic content and inspirational entertainment programming in the sports and lifestyle genres. From film to television, print to digital media, music and games, the company's products can be experienced on the latest devices and platforms, fascinating audiences worldwide. For more information visit www.redbullmediahouse.com. We are looking for a Head of Audience Development & Program Planning to lead a department that is the strategic pillar for building holistic, audience-centric programming strategies.
Areas that apply to your strengths
Realize the bigger picture
In this global role, you’ll define programming objectives for different audiences, establish strong collaboration with markets to understand local priorities, needs and unrealized potential. You'll define and adjust support priorities according to global, international and markets‘ audience objectives.
You’ll take the lead in producing strategic content programming plans for the entire Red Bull Media Network to maximize the growth and engagement of our key target audiences. Understanding and describing key audiences and their behavior to fulfill editorial needs of multiple channels will be an important task.
Another exciting aspect of this role will be, to identify content offering gaps and opportunities across the Red Bull Media Network and to provide input to content development briefs and priorities.
Understand the audiences
To gain a deep understanding of the different audiences you’ll work with an analytics team to translate audience insights. You’ll create practical guidelines for programming and content based on these insights and evaluate results and learning from release plans into long-term strategies. To ensure release strategy success, establishing strong alignment and collaboration between channels and content creations is essential.
An essential part of your role will be to lead a team of experts in different fields - motorsports, culture, sports. You’ll make sure the alignment within your team and other internal stakeholders runs smoothly. Also you'll be in charge of everything related to budget management.
Your experience includes
- 10+ years of experience in content programming, social media, audience development or similar
- University degree in business, media management, marketing or similar or relevant working experience
- Proven success in creating strong relationships across departments and senior managers
- Experience in leading a team and project management
- Strong understanding of audience profiling
- Excellent editorial understanding
- Deep knowledge of Social Media and Digital Media
- Able to translate data into practical recommendations
- Well organized with the ability to work under pressure, prioritize and define standards for support
- Good level of computer literacy (especially PowerPoint and Excel)
- Excellent communication and effective interpersonal skills
- Fluent in English written and spoken, additional languages are a plus
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.