|Sector||Verbände & LOKs|
|Function||Recht, IT, Personal, Finanzen & Verwaltung, Strategie & Recherche|
Division / Unit: Legal Affairs / Governance & Compliance
Contract type: Permanent
Start date: As soon as possible
The Governance Manager works on continuously improving UEFA's governance, with a focus on risk management, financial distributions, training and communication, and internal auditing.
Working with the Head of Governance & Compliance in all relevant areas, but focusing on the following main areas:
- Risk management - further developing and implementing UEFA's risk management framework;
- Reviewing financial distributions to UEFA member associations, the UEFA Foundation for Children, etc.;
- Training and communicating to all staff and other UEFA people - participating in the development of modern and effective training programmes to help create a compliance and ethics culture at UEFA;
- Participating in the development of an internal audit function at UEFA.
- Liaising with other relevant divisions and units as appropriate;
- Proposing improvements to UEFA's governance and compliance activities;
- Administrating and supporting the work of the UEFA Governance and Compliance Committee, the Governance and Compliance Auditors Working Group, and any other bodies that may be created;
- Providing assistance and guidance to units and managers/staff across UEFA by coaching and facilitating where activities can be improved;
- Contributing to the implementation of a cost-conscious culture at UEFA.
- Minimum of five years' experience in governance role(s)
- Bachelor's and ideally a further qualification in a relevant or related discipline
- English / Proficient
- French would be a major advantage
- Any other European languages would be an asset
- MS Office/ Advanced