Media Operations Manager
- Responsible for media operations in different FIFA events
- Detailed planning and implementing of all media related infrastructures and services; detailed development of operating plans and coordination of media operations related matters for specific events
- Organising media conferences, media days and other media activities
- Defining and coordinating all services such as IT, telecom, venue TV, transportation, food and beverage, cleaning, security, etc.
- Optimising space allocation, design and resources for all media facilities and ensuring that capacities and standards defined in the tournaments requirements are met
- Planning and managing work with other functional areas and internal or external service providers to develop media infrastructure and to establish operational plans
- Managing cooperation with international News Agencies and overseeing development of tailor-made solutions, incl. organising inspection visits, coordination of meetings, etc.
- Managing the development of training programmes, workshops and materials for media tournament workforce and - volunteers
- Supporting the Head of Department in media operations work, representing FIFA externally and in media activities
- 3-5 years of experience in planning, implementing and operating media infrastructure at international sports events and executing of media operations procedures in the areas – newspaper/websites/TV/Radio
- Comprehensive knowledge of international sports media landscape, and a good professional/media and supplier network
- Ability and experience in working with and coordinating suppliers as well as in developing and executing complex planning
- Fluency in written and oral English, any additional FIFA language (German, French or Spanish) is beneficial
- Proficient IT user, good knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to analyse and understand complex situations and suggest/take appropriate measures
- Willingness to undertake some work-related travel
- Strong communication skills and proven solution-oriented decision-making abilities
- Proactive and demonstrated ability to remain calm under pressure
- Innovative thinker and able to identify and make use of synergies
You can expect a highly motivated and helpful team working in a dynamic multicultural environment. If you have the necessary qualifications and are keen to work for an international organisation, please click "apply here" and submit your application in English (motivation letter, CV, diplomas and reference letters).