Senior Manager Global Partnerships - Sports
Red Bull Media House is a global media company that produces, distributes and publishes authentic content and inspirational entertainment programming in the sports and lifestyle genres. From film to television, print to digital media, music and games, the company’s products can be experienced on the latest devices and platforms, fascinating audiences worldwide. We are looking for an ambitious Global Partnerships expert who is responsible for managing all business development relevant tasks and securing the partnerships that are consistent with the Red Bull brand.
Areas that apply to your strengths
Act as expert and drive business development in partnership sales
You will be responsible for driving business development efforts globally from the full portfolio of Red Bull assets in Sports within your area of allocated responsibilities (categories, markets etc.). As part of the Global Partnerships mission to be a key Red Bull Media House Competence Center, you will also function as the internal “Expert” in the Sports field. You will work closely with the Partnerships Marketing team to build both engaging and attractive propositions for global brands.
Support and implement the global partnerships strategy and commercial process
In this role, you will contribute to the Global Partnerships strategy and assume responsibility for the prospecting, planning and implementation of related commercial activities within your defined area of responsibility to achieve business goals. Additionally you will manage the end-to-end commercial process from initial market analysis, client approach, proposal shaping, to negotiations and contracting of partnership agreements.
Act as the Global Partnerships Sports Expert
To support the Team’s mission to establish the Global Partnerships function as a key competence centre for Red Bull, you will bring extensive, in-depth knowledge from your previous commercial and marketing roles in the Sports field. In particular you will apply your knowledge to support Red Bull in its activities across, sports, culture, media, consumer products and brand marketing.
You will work effectively with internal departments and selected Red Bull markets around the world to support the evolution of the Global Partnerships function and build both engaging and attractive propositions for customers.
Your experience includes
- Minimum of 8 years’ work experience in international media, marketing or sports industry in a similar commercial role
- Strong academic degree in relevant field and/or equivalent professional experience
- Demonstrable track record in securing successful brand partnerships, including developing & implementing different partnership business models
- Broad network of brand contacts at global decision-maker level
- Outstanding expertise in, and understanding of the Sports area
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, conceptual and creative capabilities
- Knowledge of contract negotiation and contract management
- Dynamic and energetic approach to work, with strong communication and negotiating skills
- Outgoing personality who thrives on cooperative thinking
- Team player who is capable of working independently
- Fluency in written and spoken English. German and other languages an advantage
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.