Sales & Customer Support Manager
Sales & customer support Manager is responsible for daily sales operation of eCommerce, events and customer supports for our clients and business partners in European region. Reporting to Sales & Marcom Head in Tokyo.
- Active cyclist (cycling or triathlon race experience)
- Past experience using power meter, speed, cadence, and/or heart rate ANT+ sensors linked to a cycling computer.
- Knowledgeable about various bicycle components (different handlebar and stem configurations, etc.).
- Minimum 2 years experience in a sales representative role or a customer support role at an IT, software or portable electronics company (Working experience in the Bike industry is a big plus!).
- Gregarious communicator that loves to work with and support various personalities and technical expertise.
- Must be well-organized and capable of handling multiple issues, punctual in communicating with clients.
- Proactively seeks to understand our team, and effectively communicates with the appropriate team member(s) in resolving any unusual customer issues.
- Minimum 1 year experience using CRM software.
- Experience using Zendesk as a customer-facing representative.
- Experience with Pivotal Tracker Project Management Software.