Director Product & Operations MTS
The Director of Product & Operations (MTS) is responsible for the continued improvement of Sportradar's MTS product by leading the transformation of product ideas to developed features and managing the day-to-day product activities.
- Work closely with the Managing Director MTS to define and implement the MTS product strategy
- Overseeing the development and management of the product roadmap based on product strategy
- Identifying innovation opportunities leading to the growth of the product as well as gathering and prioritizing requirements
- Leading the transformation of product ideas into actionable concepts, timelines, and projects while maintaining a serious consideration of the financial implications, marketing needs, and the overall objectives on a monthly basis
- Liaise closely with customers, and undertake customer meetings and presentations as required
- Establish and continuously improve core processes, software life cycle management, QA and Product Operations
- Understanding limits and possibilities to better support decision making
- Take forward initiatives in coordinating and shaping the efforts of other product and ESB units in developing features and functions requested by MTS
- Budget responsibility for responsible departments including headcount, salary and other cost planning
- Graduate degree or equivalent
- Betting industry experience and broad knowledge of the betting and trading sector as a whole
- Highly analytical
- Excellent proficiency in English, any other language is considered a plus
- 5-10 years of experience in product management
- Proven leadership skills, future-oriented, person of high integrity
- Strong communication skills
- Collaborative team player
- Positive, can-do attitude
- International work environment,
- highly motivated team
- Modern office in a nice city environment
- Conveniently accessible with public transport
- The opportunity for development
The Sportradar group is a truly international organisation, employing over 1,900 people in more than 30 locations around the world. Our rapid growth is driven by technological innovation and a deep understanding of our clients' business needs. It is our commitment to excellent service, quality and reliability that makes us the trusted partner of more than 1,000 companies in over 80 countries. We occupy a unique position at the intersection of the sports, media and betting industries.
Our team collaborates globally and is committed to solve the challenges we face on our way but never without a pinch of fun and play.
Make the team: Join us and shape your future as well as ours!