IT Helpdesk Specialist (m/f)
|Sector||Freizeit & Gesundheit|
|Function||IT, Recht, IT, Personal, Finanzen & Verwaltung|
A Wanda Sports Holdings company, IRONMAN operates a global portfolio of events that includes the IRONMAN® Triathlon Series, the IRONMAN® 70.3® Triathlon Series, 5150™ Triathlon Series, Iron Girl®, IRONKIDS®, six of nine International Triathlon Union World Triathlon Series races, road cycling events including the UCI Velothon Majors Series, mountain bike races, premier marathons and other multisport races. IRONMAN’s events, together with all other Wanda Sports Holdings events, provide more than 680,000 participants annually the benefits of endurance sports through the company’s vast offerings. The iconic IRONMAN® Series of events is the largest participation sports platform in the world. Since the inception of the IRONMAN® brand in 1978, athletes have proven that ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE® by crossing finish lines at the world’s most challenging endurance races. Beginning as a single race, IRONMAN has grown to become a global sensation with more than 260 events across 44 countries.
For our IRONMAN EMEA Headquarter based in Liederbach in Germany, we are actively looking for a highly motivated, fluent English speaking
IT Helpdesk Specialist (m/f) – EMEA
(Europe, Middle East & Africa)
- Ability to clearly communicate technical concepts to non-technical people
- Ability to recognize, analyze, and effectively solve problems in a timely and organized manner using industry best practices and procedures
- Ability to multi-task in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Maintain inventory of all equipment, software and software licenses
- Ensure compliance with security policies and procedures for all systems administered
- Create supporting documentation and IT policies.
- Experience with Office 365 Applications (Skype for Business, OneDrive, Teams, etc).
- Customer service oriented.
Qualities and Experience
- Set up, maintain and troubleshoot Microsoft Windows and Apple Mac OS desktop and notebook computers
- Assisting office workers with desktop/notebook systems.
- Providing computer support on both software and hardware.
- Testing of computers and ensuring that computer systems are functioning properly.
- Physical setup of computers and software installations.
- Individual assessments of computer systems to identify problem(s).
- Maintenance and upgrading of computer systems.
- Networking and connecting computers within the organization.
- Orienting new staff on how to use computer hardware and software.
- Maintain excellent communication with all end users and other members of the technology department.
- Document issue resolution using the help desk ticketing system.
- Troubleshooting routine problems and maintenance of systems.
- Maintaining other computer peripheral devices such as printers and solving problems if they arise.
- Coordination of computer maintenance with other Network Operations staff.
- Performs hardware diagnostics and coordinates repairs.
- Carrying out other duties as requested by management. Includes moves/furniture assembly & lightweight facility maintenance as needed.
- Setup, configuration, troubleshooting of desktop/notebook hardware and software (Windows and Mac OS).
- Experience with Micorosoft Office 2013 greater
- Troubleshooting Windows and Mac OS desktops and notebooks, as well as iOS and Android devices, in a networked environment.
- Knowledge of TCP/IP networking, and related network services (i.e. DNS, SMTP, DHCP, etc)
- Requires strong analytical thinking skills
- Excellent PC skills and demonstrated proficiency with MS Office Suite
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize work effectively
- Familiarity with Dell KACE tool
- Experience creating and maintaining desktop images
- Experience packaging, testing, deploying, and updating software
- Basic Active Directory Administration
- Asset Management System and processes
- Basic deployment and troubleshooting with VOIP/phone systems (i.e. Cisco CUCM)
- Ability to assist with long-term strategies and capacity planning for future hardware needs
- Ability to impact the future direction of IRONMAN in a leadership role
- Opportunity to work with #1 Endurance company in the world
- Chance to work with passionate, extremely engaged athlete data sets
- Promotion opportunities in a fast-paced, high growth organization
A contract will be made on the basis of a full-time employment and for an indefinite time period. We are looking forward to receiving your application and CV in English language including your salary expectations and your notice period.
Are you interested? Please click apply:
The iconic IRONMAN® Series of events is the largest participation sports platform in the world.