Account Manager, New Business / Digital
3 Verbleibende Tage
We are committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
The Account Manager, New Business will play an important role within our fast-paced digital team, with a focus on generating revenue from social media and branded content production, digital sponsorships and activation, technology solutions (i.e. apps, websites, OTT) and digital strategy advisory. Thinking creatively, identifying and developing new digital growth opportunities for Infront and our clients is key in this role.
Are you passionate about emerging media technologies and the potential of creating integrated digital and social media strategies in sport? Do you want to be part of a fast-paced team that changes the world of sports? Read on then.
- Develop new ideas and propositions and execute by working closely with your team and other divisions within the Infront Group (i.e. Omnigon for sports tech solutions, HBS and Digital Media for content production, marketing sales for sponsorships etc.)
- Pitch our products and services to sports rights holders and brands, generate new leads and establish new relationships
- Work closely with the Digital Media Team to develop strategies that leverage Infront’s rights and assets and delivers the best digital products with an eye to generating ROI through sponsorship and content distribution
- Drive sales of Infront Digital Solutions (by Omnigon LLC and others) to Infront properties, federations, broadcasters and sponsors
- Develop sales material, best practices, source and develop client referrals
- Develop and maintain the customer database and pipeline through Infront and Omnigon CRM systems
- Plan and conduct direct marketing activities
- Develop sales proposals and support Business Development and sales pitches
- Ensure customer service satisfaction and good client relationships
- Support the process of valuation and reporting on key metrics from all Infront digital channels, analysing data from digital initiatives and providing insight to the Digital Media Team and other internal stakeholders
- Monitor competitors and market conditions
Experience and Competences
- Minimum 2-5 years of experience in Business Development or Sales in sports, technology, media or entertainment industry
- Previous experience and success in working for content, new media or branded content sales organization is a plus
- Good understanding of digital (media) ecosystem in sports, evolving technologies and key players in the market
- Excellent interpersonal and client relation skills
- Strength in prospecting, generating proposals and closing deals
- Self-motivated, driven and able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Display passion in the product and possess a proactive and positive work ethic
- Experience in the sports industry (sponsors, rights holders, media) is a strong plus
- Bachelor’s or Master's degree in relevant field (i.e. Marketing, Business Administration, Computer Science)
- Ability to become proficient in new technologies to efficiently manage business processes
- Excellent communication (oral and written) as well as strong negotiation, relationship-building skills
- Strong computer skills with experience in Internet & Microsoft Office applications, including PowerPoint and Excel
- Fluent in English
- German and/or other languages a plus
Are you ready to contribute to transforming and enhancing every aspect of the sports industry? Unite your passion for sports with a rewarding career by joining our ONE team of talented, highly-motivated and hard-working individuals. Please submit your online application now.