Account Manager, Digital Sponsorship and Advertising
3 Verbleibende Tage
We are committed to bringing passion and customer focus to the business.
We are looking for a result driven individual. The Account Manager Digital Sponsorships and Advertising will help drive the commercial efforts towards sponsors: crafting sponsorship and advertising packages to upsell existing marketing partners; or secure new contracts. Coordination with different internal and external stakeholders will be key as well.
The Account Manager, Digital Sponsorships, and Advertising will be part of our newly formed, fast-paced digital sales team, with a focus on driving revenue with digital platforms including advertising and branded content. This role will develop sales revenue from new advertisers as well as maximize revenue from existing brand clients. Finding and developing new and non-traditional brand clients is expected.
- Strong Presentation and Communication Skills are required to be successful
- Participate in the sales efforts for our products to brands and agencies in Europe through meetings, outreach, and written materials
- Reach and exceed individual sales targets
- Prospect, penetrate and create new relationships with advertising agencies, direct clients, and internal sponsorships teams
- Develop relationships at all levels from CMO to Brand Managers to Agency Buyers, (+ agency and advertiser partners in local markets)
- Continuously work with the Head of Sales and other departments on market feedback and Go to Market Strategies
- Identify and understand trends within sports and digital, and be able to articulate them in a sales presentation
- Strong focus on being able to analyse data and use it to effectively grow the business
- Collaborate and brainstorm with business teams in the creation of proactive and strategic proposals
- Work closely with Infront`s creative and other cross-functional teams to manage and launch custom creative and custom ad and activation product
- 2-4 years digital sales and account management experience
- Experience at a publisher, ad or media agency or a brand
- Strong track record of sales success driving revenue through discovering, prospecting, creating new business and growing and retaining existing business
- Strong writing skills
- Strong negotiation, influencing skills and an ability to persuade at all levels of an agency or client
- Skilled in crafting slide decks and written pitch materials a plus
- Passionate about social advertising and new media
- Demonstrable knowledge of the online advertising industry
- Ability to work in a fast moving fast-changing company and industry with a willingness to learn
- A passion for sports is a plus
- Bachelor and/or Master's Degree in a relevant field
- Strong knowledge of digital advertising sales processes
- Excellent interpersonal and client relation skills, strength in prospecting, generating proposals and closing the sale.
- Must be self-motivated, driven and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Strong computer skills with experience in Internet & Microsoft Office applications, including PowerPoint and Excel.
- German or English / Native speaker
- Any other European language is a plus
Are you ready to contribute to transforming and enhancing every aspect of the sports industry? Unite your passion for sports with a rewarding career by joining our ONE team of talented, highly-motivated and hard-working individuals. Please submit your online application now.