International Communication Manager - Athletes
You love sports, action, lifestyle, music, culture and the world of Red Bull? We are hiring and currently looking for an International Communication Manager Athletes to strengthen our Sport Communications team at our headquarters in Salzburg, Austria!
Areas that play to your strengths:
#Long story short
In this exciting position, you’ll manage the communication for Red Bull athletes and global/international Red Bull athlete projects through all channels: print, moving images, web & digital. You’ll collaborate with national communication managers by providing guidance and enabling them in their daily work, events and special projects to achieve qualitative and quantitative media outcome with our athletes.
#Global /international athletes projects
As International Communication Manager Athletes you’ll coordinate and manage the communication of our global/international athlete projects. You’ll coordinate worldwide productions and distribution of created content according to our media strategy. Further, you’ll manage the global/international projects in terms of strategy, content creation, monitoring and set quality standards and best practice examples.
In this position you’ll work very closely with our national Communication Managers to transfer the global communication strategy and to support the country adaptions. Additionally you’ll guide and enable national Communication Managers and consult them on international relevant projects and their daily work by providing regular contact and continuous feedback.
An important part of the position is to act as a competence center for athletes communication and represent athlete related topics at the Red Bull Media House. You have to identify trending media topics and apply this to our athletes, activate athletes and tell their relevant stories. Additionally you provide our athletes with tools and support them in strengthen their self-marketing skills as well as communicating the brand.
Your experiences include:
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience in the field of Communication and Marketing in the sports industry, e.g. sport sponsors, PR, or management agencies
- University Degree in Communication and Marketing studies or similar
- Strong experience in media work, media/moving images productions, moving images and still images distribution
- Experience in working with athletes in direct collaboration
- Broad understanding of the digital landscape
- Ability to lead by example as a coach and mentor to others
- Sports enthusiastic and opened minded personality
- High sense of responsibility and self-initiative
- Strong intercultural and international communication skills, as well as interpersonal skills
- Structured approach and independent working style
- Strong affinity to the Media World of Red Bull, Sports and Culture
- Excellent English and additional languages a plus
If you have what it takes and will rise to the challenge, please apply online!