International Sports Marketing Specialist
As International Sports Marketing Specialist you´ll contribute to make Red Bull the most inspirational and innovative brand in the field of Events around the world. You´ll support the Global Events Management team and the International Events Manager to further develop and increase the quality and efficiency of projects and to ensure the relevancy and fit of projects.
Areas that play to your Strengths:
In this exciting role, you´ll kick off projects, build project groups and work on the implementation into countries. You´ll contribute to Red Bull’s existing Event projects assets to significantly boost outcome, to increase efficiency and to create synergies. Supporting the development of Red Bull’s World Series & Global Projects and being responsible for project budgets is part of this role as well.
You´ll seek and find opportunities for Red Bull in the wide world of Sports and Events by using your network. Furthermore, you´ll make sure the can is always integrated in an authentic way in everything we do.
#Share knowledge and assets, Country support
Another aspect of this role will be to put together and share information, support the countries and other departments concerning the international driven projects. You´ll work closely with other departments to get the most out of our assets and offer opportunities for them to use those assets in a credible way, which will drive the business.
#Oversee Red Bull Platforms
You´ll support the development of Red Bull’s Global Participatory platforms to create the most efficient and strategically relevant outcome. You´ll be in charge to ensure that information is shared regarding relevant Red Bull platforms (Red Bull SportsNet, redbull.com, etc.) for all event related topics such as the event calendar and factsheets, news-postings or guidelines and input papers.
Your Experience Includes:
- University degree in sports, marketing, communications, economy, media or similar
- Work experience in sports industry, events or marketing agency
- Relevant experience in inventing and organizing events and projects in sports
- Ability to lead people and projects of all scales
- Able to always keep a 360 degree marketing and organization approach
- Creative, innovative, open-minded and stress-resistant personality
- Organized, structured, communicative and responsible way of working
- Sporty and motivated team player
- Fluent in English (written and spoken), German is welcome, any other language is a plus