Project Manager Assistant
|Sector||Agenturen & Sponsoren|
|Function||Recht, IT, Personal, Finanzen & Verwaltung, Veranstaltung & laufender Betrieb|
Haute Route Overview
Haute Route is the cycling subsidiary of OC Sport which is a global sports marketing and events company specialising in professional sailing and outdoor sports, especially in running, cycling and triathlons. The company can be found in every outdoor arena: oceans, lakes, mountains, deserts and city centres. Operating from bases in Switzerland, France, the UK and Singapore, OC Sport is an award-winning and leading event management company and rights-holder.
The Haute Route Project Manager Assistant will be working across the following events, within our Outdoor Sports team:
- Haute Route Stelvio 2018 (3 day event)
- Haute Route Alpe d’Huez 2018 (3 day event)
- Haute Route Pyrenees 2018 (7 day event)
- Haute Route Alps 2018 (7 day event)
- Haute Route Dolomites 2018 (3 day event)
- Haute Route Ventoux 2018 (3 day event)
- Possibly other events
Haute Route Internal logistic assistant
Objective – Manage before, during and after the events a permanent and temporary team of around 100 people per event.
The assistant will help the Project Manager across the following tasks:
- You will be the main contact for hotels
- Manage invoices and payment follow-up
- Handle specific requests
- Updates Quotas
- Share and manage rooming lists
- Start hotel booking for the next year
Coordinate HR permanent team
- Assist with the production of internal shared documents
- Assist with rooming list production
- Assist with the preparation of presentations, staff roadbooks, printing and postage
Coordinate HR temporary team
- Help with their venue to the event
- Assist relationship and recruitment
- Assist with contracts and payslips
Logistics before event and on event
- Attend events to be on-site support to the event Project Manager with all the Internal Logistics tasks: check hotels, prepare staff kits, welcome temporary staff and provide them support (expenses reimbursement for example)
- Assist with vehicle rental
- Assist with meals organisation
- Assist with expenses and invoices processes pre and post-events
- Attend promo tours and other rider events periodically
This list is not exhaustive and you will be required to manage any reasonable tasks as and when required.
This role will require frequent travel to national and international events.
- Fluent in French and English and good knowledge of Italian, other languages more than welcome
- An interest in Outdoor Sports, especially cycling
- Excellent organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work alone autonomously and as part of a team
- Willingness to learn
- Source of proposals to improve processes
- Flexible approach to problem solving
- Ability to remain effective and calm whilst working under pressure
- A dedicated and enthusiastic approach
- Ability to work on-site at events throughout the contract
- Excellent database skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft programmes essential and especially Excel (familiarity with Mac beneficial)
- Driving Licence Mandatory
Terms For The Role
- Applicants MUST have a University/School agreement such as “convention de stage” during the entire duration of the internship
- Monthly allowance: 800CHF (gross – before any deductions are taken for state and federal taxes, insurance, etc.)
- Holidays: 10 working days for a 6-months internship.
- Benefits: Haute Route sponsor the full cost of a half card CFF card. The card entitles you to a 50% discount on all Swiss public transport (to qualify for a CFF card you must be living in Switzerland)
- Office hours are between 9.00am and 6.00pm. During busy periods you may be expected to work evenings and weekends.
- Travel, accommodation and subsistence are covered for approved business travel, in line with current policies.
Your application MUST be in English, include a CV/resume, detail which intern role you are applying for, confirm your nationality/work permit status and tell us a little bit about yourself:
- Give us an example of when you demonstrated excellent customer service
- Give us an example of a time when you demonstrated your team spirit attitude
- What sports do you enjoy and/or clubs are you involved in?
Applicants without a School Agreement will not be considered.
Make sure you answer each of the questions shown above, either in writing or in a video by clicking the apply button below.
OC Sport ist eine digitale Sportmarketing- und Eventfirma, die sich auf Segeln und Outdoor Sportarten, wie Laufsport und Fahrradfahren als auch auf Extremsportarten, wie Abenteuerrennen und Hindernislauf spezialisisiert hat.