Client Integration Manager
The Client Integration Manager provides hands on technical & integration support to Sportradar customers. The Client Integration Manager is part of unit Customer Care and will be responsible for learning the company's customers' technical and product requirements, answer questions for them regarding functionality, then configure and deploy Sportradar products, assisting them with the integration process. The successful candidate will be able to identify the most suitable integration method based on customer requirements and system analysis as well as process and tool improvements to streamline integration timelines. This position is a support liaison between Sportradar and our customers, providing quality technical support, as well as project management for complex customer integrations. The Client Integration Manager will have excellent communication skills and support their colleagues and peers throughout the organisation. Managers must have an eagerness to learn and take on new challenges, while thinking about how they could improve the customer experience and integration process. The Client Integration Manager is expected to assist the Client Setup Engineer and Sales team in driving key initiatives and ensuring the long-term success of our customers and Sportradar; and may be required to represent the team in a number of other functional areas within the company.
- Work with Sales to understand customer requirements and deliver comprehensive implementation plans that outline the objectives, problems and necessary steps required for clients to successfully integrate Sportradar products
- Act as project manager for integration, assisting Account Activation Management as necessary
- Technically lead/advise best practices for customer integration of Sportradar products
- Solutions and other products then hands on assist customers with integration activities
- Trouble-shoot and report issues to Sportradar teams (customer care, development, IT)
- Show a passion for continued learning, staying abreast of new technology and trends
- Work independently and collaboratively with other engineers
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or related field; equivalent experience acceptable
- Ability to multi-task and maintain high attention to details
- Self-motivated, with strong time management and organizational skills
- Ability to anticipate needs and proactively suggest improvements
- Excellent use of the formal English language, strong verbal and written communication skills - ability to build relationships quickly and effectively
- Passionate about sports
- Willingness and ability to travel
- Additional language skills can be a plus
- Collaboration with supporting colleagues from all over the world
- A reliable relationship with us
- As much flexibility as working in shifts allows
- The opportunity to turn your sports passion into a job
- Salary depending on experience and performance
- Sport compensations & other company’s “goodies”
- Comfortable office with kitchen and free parking space
The Sportradar group is a truly international organisation, employing over 1,900 people in more than 30 locations around the world. Our rapid growth is driven by technological innovation and a deep understanding of our clients' business needs. It is our commitment to excellent service, quality and reliability that makes us the trusted partner of more than 1,000 companies in over 80 countries. We occupy a unique position at the intersection of the sports, media and betting industries.
Our team collaborates globally and is committed to solve the challenges we face on our way but never without a pinch of fun and play.
Make the team: Join us and shape your future as well as ours!