Partnerships Account & Data Insights Manager - Red Bull Air Race
The Red Bull Air Race World Championship is the ultimate motorsport series in the sky and has been the driving force in aerial sport since 2003, thrilling fans and leaving them wanting more. To strengthen our team, we are looking for a Partnerships Account & Data Insights Manager (m/f). In this role, you´ll support in activating and executing national and international sponsor programs as well as delivering data insights to internal and external stakeholders to further grow the motorsport series.
Areas that play to your strengths:
In this role, you´ll be responsible for the day-to-day sponsor/partner management of chosen accounts. You´ll take over the activation of national and international sponsor packages. Furthermore, the creation and execution of integrated exploitation programs is part of your responsibilities. Therefore, you´ll work in close cooperation with the communications team. You´ll support selected projects related to the sponsorship acquisition, sponsor care. Also, you´ll coordinate third parties contracts and invoices as well as assist and oversee third parties progress. The management of sponsorship related documents and archive is also part of this role.
With regard to Data Insights, you´ll provide relevant and valid data to support various departments and other stakeholders (i.e. pilots) in making business relevant decisions. Furthermore, you´ll provide valuable data to support sales (Host city sales, sponsorship sales, TV sales) including media monitoring, sponsor evaluation, host city impact reports as well as TV performance reports. You´ll plan and deliver research projects to evaluate the performance of Red Bull Air Race commercial partnerships. The preparation and running of tenders is also part of your responsibility. You´ll support in administrative and organizational tasks.
- 3 years’ working experience in sponsoring, account and sports- & event management
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Sales, Sports, Event Management
- Experience in Data Insight and Market Research
- Passion for sports and an in depth understanding of sports marketing, sponsorship and event management.
- Experience in working for agencies, rights holder or corporate sponsors
- Excellent computer knowledge (MS Office, including PowerPoint)
- Problem-solving and decision-making ability
- Creative & innovative mindset
- Well-structured and able to work under pressure
- Excellent knowledge of German and English (written and spoken)
We are looking forward to receiving your online application.