Internship Business Development
Experienced, passionate, and with a reputation for delivering high quality services to its clients, Infront Sports & Media has become one of the leading and most respected full service sports marketing companies in the world.
We have an opportunity for an internship in our business development team at our HQ in Zug/Switzerland, starting as soon as possible for a period of 6 months.
- Review of Infront’s past business development projects (especially planned vs. actually achieved figures and KPIs) in close coordination with Infront’s Business Development and Finance departments
- Deduction of implications and development of actual improvement recommendations (incl. reasonable KPIs, process improvements, etc.)
- Syndication of findings and recommendations with Infront’s (senior) management and stakeholds within the Group
- Preparation of all kinds of powerpoint presentations in German and English
- Provision of project support for specific, assigned Business Development projects
- Supporting of special projects upon request
- At least 4th semester or completed University degree in BWL/sports administration or sports management/marketing
- First experience in the sports industry and in the field of business development as a plus
- Solid understanding of financial tools and modelling approaches, familiarity with accounting and reporting standards
- Basic industry knowledge in sports marketing
- Project Management experience (incl. technical project management)
Skill & competencies:
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office applications) required (particularly also MS Powerpoint)
- Very good written and spoken English language skills
- Strong attitude towards high quality, excellence in delivery and ‘client-first’ thinking (external & internal)
- Positive attitude towards Infront’s company values
- Can do mentality
- Strong team player
Are you ready to contribute to transforming and enhancing every aspect of the sports industry? Unite your passion for sports with a rewarding career by joining our ONE team of talented, highly-motivated and hard-working individuals. Please submit your online application now.