IPC Sport Volunteer Workforce Professional Development Assistant (f/m/x)
The International Paralympic Committee (IPC) is a non-profit organisation and the global governing body of the Paralympic Movement. The IPC supervises the organisation of the Paralympic Summer and Winter Games, and serves as International Federation for ten sports, for which it supervises and co-ordinates the World Championships and other competitions. The IPC is committed to enabling Paralympic athletes to achieve sporting excellence and to developing sport opportunities for all persons with an impairment from the beginner to elite level. In addition, the IPC aims to promote the Paralympic values, which include courage, determination, inspiration and equality.
The IPC offers the position of a full-time IPC Sport Volunteer Workforce Professional Development Assistant (f/m) in a multi-cultural team at the IPC Headquarters in Bonn, Germany, starting as soon as possible.
These will be your tasks and responsibilities:
- Support the co-ordination, logistics and planning process for professional development programmes for Technical Officials, International Classifiers and Coaches in IPC Sports.
- Develop and maintain the database of the IPC Sports professional volunteer network.
- Liaise with external partners (e.g. Organising Committees) on the operational requirements of professional development activities
- Conducting day-to-day administrative activities and providing service support to IPC Volunteer Workforce Professional Development Manager
You should be an energetic, open-minded individual with a passion to work for a global sports organisation.
Furthermore, you should meet these requirements:
- Have a degree in business and/or sports management
- Have working experience in volunteer development and/or education and administration
- Have working experience in a national or international sports federation / organisation
- Have the proven ability to meet deadlines, to multitask and to operate with limited supervision
- Have strong analytical and organisational skills
- Have the ability to work in an international and multicultural environment
- Be open minded, diplomatic, flexible and a team player
- Have good communication skills and the ability to interact at all levels
- Have excellent English verbal and written skills (knowledge of other languages is an advantage)
- Have excellent user knowledge in MS Office and project management tools
Do you want to apply?
If you are interested in the position and your profile meets our requirements, send your CV and cover letter in English to email@example.com (IPC HR Senior Manager) by 20 March 2018. Please also state your earliest possible starting date as well as your salary expectations (please give a precise figure in Euro).
We especially encourage individuals with impairments to apply.
If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact us or see detailed information on the IPC and the Paralympic Movement on our website under www.paralympic.org.
We look forward to your application!