|Sector||Spitzensportorganisation & Trainer|
|Function||Recht, IT, Personal, Finanzen & Verwaltung, Marketing & Kommunikation|
A Wanda Sports Holdings company, IRONMAN operates a global portfolio of events that includes the IRONMAN® Triathlon Series, the IRONMAN® 70.3® Triathlon Series, 5150™ Triathlon Series, Iron Girl®, IRONKIDS®, six of nine International Triathlon Union World Triathlon Series races, road cycling events including the UCI Velothon Majors Series, mountain bike races, premier marathons and other multisport races. IRONMAN’s events, together with all other Wanda Sports Holdings events, provide more than 680,000 participants annually the benefits of endurance sports through the company’s vast offerings. The iconic IRONMAN® Series of events is the largest participation sports platform in the world. Since the inception of the IRONMAN® brand in 1978, athletes have proven that ANYTHING IS POSSIBLE® by crossing finish lines at the world’s most challenging endurance races. Beginning as a single race, IRONMAN has grown to become a global sensation with more than 260 events across 44 countries.
For our IRONMAN Spain Office based in Barcelona, we are actively looking for a highly motivated, fluent Spanish/English speaking
- We are looking for a highly motivated Athlete Service Spain to start at the earliest possible date.
- 22 April - Rock N Roll Madrid
- 29 April – IRONMAN 70.3 Marbella
- 12 May – IRONMAN 70.3 Mallorca
- 20 May – IRONMAN 70.3 Barcelona
- 7 October – IRONMAN Barcelona
- Day to day athlete enquiries and services, answering e-mail and phone calls
- Set up Event registration forms in Active
- Maintain the website
- Assist on social media updates when required or have information to be announced
- Assist with bulk ordering
- Administration: Understand and work with IT Modules (Zendesk, Office, and Active - athlete registration platform).
- Plan registration openings
- Prepare captain manuals for all areas that concern Athlete Services before the season begins for each event
- Execute post event procedure
Skills and competencies:
- High level of customer service
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to work well in high pressure environments
- Attention to detail
- Problem solving ability
- Team player
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Organization and time management skills
- Enthusiasm for sport; knowledge of triathlon preferred but not essential
- Comprehensive understanding of: Active, Zendesk, CRM, Excel
A contract will be made on the basis of a part time employment, for a 9-month time period. We are looking forward to receiving your application and CV in Spanish/English language.
Are you interested? Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Successful applicants will be invited for an interview at our office in Barcelona
The iconic IRONMAN® Series of events is the largest participation sports platform in the world.