IPC Anti-Doping Director (f/m/x)
The International Paralympic Committee (IPC) is the global governing body of the Paralympic Movement. The IPC supervises the organisation of the Summer and Winter Paralympic Games, and serves as International Federation for ten sports, for which it supervises and co-ordinates the World Championships and other competitions. The IPC is committed to enabling para-athletes to achieve sporting excellence and to developing sport opportunities for all persons with an impairment from the beginner to elite level. The IPC aims to make for a more inclusive society for people with an impairment through para-sport and promotes the Paralympic values, which include courage, determination, inspiration and equality.
The IPC offers the position of a full-time IPC Anti-Doping Director (f/m/x) in a multicultural and international team at the IPC Headquarters in Bonn, Germany, starting as soon as possible.
Reporting to the IPC Chief Executive Officer, these will be your tasks and responsibilities:
- Direct the Anti-Doping Department and Anti-Doping Program in compliance with the World Anti-Doping Code and the IPC Strategic Plan
- Develop and implement short-and long term plans for effective and efficient testing, education and awareness in anti-doping for the IPC as International Federation and Major Event Organizer, including the Paralympic Games
- Lead Result Management, Intelligence and Investigations in anti-doping
- Support the IPC Membership to ensure compliance with the World Anti-Doping Code and IPC Anti-Doping Code
- Act as the primary contact for interaction with the main international partners, including the World Anti-Doping Agency
- Co-ordinate the activities of the IPC Anti-Doping Committee
You should meet our requirements:
You must be an individual who is demonstrably committed to the IPC’s vision and aspiration. You also must be someone who thrives under pressure and can complement extremely busy colleagues in a fast-paced environment.
Furthermore, you should:
- have a relevant university degree
- Proven ability to understand and integrate diverse fields relevant to anti-doping: education, sport risks, science, law, investigations, social psychology, technology
- At minimum 3-5 years of anti-doping experience in a senior executive function, including managing a small team
- Excellent organisational skills
- Proven ability to meet deadlines, operate with limited supervision and multitask in a fast changing environment, including during occasional weekend work and business trips
- Detail-oriented and meticulous work manner
- Proven team player
- Committed to the further development of the IPC and the Paralympic Movement in a senior management position
- Computer literate in MS Office
- Good communication skills and excellent verbal and written command in English (knowledge in other languages is a plus)
Do you want to apply?
If you are interested in the position and your profile meets our requirements, please send your CV and cover letter in English in the pdf format to email@example.com (IPC Human Resources Senior Manager) by 25 February 2018. Please also state your earliest possible starting date as well as your salary expectations (please give a precise figure in Euro).
We especially encourage individuals with impairments to apply.
If you have any further questions, do not hesitate to contact us or see detailed information on the IPC and the Paralympic Movement on our website under www.paralympic.org.
We look forward to your application!