Anti-Doping Project Manager
3 Verbleibende Tage
This is a new position and will support the IBUs Anti – Doping Administrator and Secretary General. The IBU offers a varied part-time position in an international work environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
• Creating and implementing permanent reporting system between WADA, IBU and the National Federations with regard to anti – doping statistics and WADA regulations
• Be the contact person for whistle blowers in anti – doping related matters
• Secretary of the IBU Medical Committee and TUE [Therapeutic Use Exemption] Committee
• Creating and analyzing surveys for IBU and WADA
• IBU contact person for Anti – Doping Hearing Panel
• Administrate the follow up administrative work after Anti – Doping Hearing panel decisions (price money reallocation etc.)
• Have had at least 5 years' relevant experience in a similar position in a National Anti- Doping Agency, international company/administration/federation
• Have excellent communication skills
• Have excellent knowledge of MS Office software (particularly Excel)
• Are prepared to familiarize yourself with new software/databases quickly
• Are fluent in spoken and written German and English
• Are a communicative team player.
• Are interested in helping to support doping free sport
Experience in international sports-management, anti-doping work and skills in additional foreign languages are desirable but not an absolute requirement.
We can offer you:
• An interesting, varied position with responsibility
• Being part of a motivated, dynamic international expert team for sport administration of an Olympic Winter sport