Market Consultant Germany
Joining the Tonsser Germany team is not an opportunity for just any ambitious graduate. This highly selective programme will teach you how to set up and run a business. By working for a technology company you'll learn about scalability, growth, and how apps set up business models in order to succeed. By working in sports you'll have exposure to one of the most lucrative, and opaque industries out there. Through Tonsser, you'll develop the skills to make this industry transparent.
This unique opportunity needs a unique candidate: one who is looking to accelerate their career and grow with the business (which happens to have a hyper-growth model). You will be working together with a strong international team: 13 nationalities from five markets (and present in Paris, Copenhagen, and Berlin).
You will also be working with one of the most challenging and rewarding segments in the world: 11- 19 year olds who are just looking to be discovered for their potential. Your job? To help them get there.
Key responsibilities here:
- Work directly with the Managing Director, and figure out how to grow the market
- Execute on the growth strategy and hit ambitious growth targets
- Learn how to trigger organic growth: and figure out what will drive virality in your market
- Reach out and maintain relationships with football clubs, influencers, and top players in your market
- Own the responsibility of managing our paid marketing spend on social media to acquire users at a low cost per acqusition
- Collaborate closely with other marketing team members across countries to identify, prioritise, and share best practices
- Capture key digital marketing metrics for campaigns and improve performance
- You don't need any work experience to apply for this job: just bucket loads of potential
Where is this job?
- Up for discussion! We haven't decided where the office will be yet: reach out, and let's discuss it.
Like what you hear?
- Don't hesitate: press apply, send us your interest, and we'll reach out in the coming days. We're looking to hire asap.
Your colleagues say you are:
- A quick learner, who thinks on their feet
- Eager to learn about marketing, and how it triggers growth
- An entrepreneur at heart
- Passionate for sales and business development
- Ambitious and will do what it takes to get the job done
- An excellent communicator
Your mother says you are:
- Competitive, but not a sore loser
- Someone who - if you say you're going to do something - just does it
- A person who always goes the extra mile
You're looking to gain:
- Insider knowledge on how to grow a social media network
- Startup experience on how to launch and scale a company
- Experience with different high end marketing tools (including but not limited to Facebook for Business, Google Analytics, and Intercom).
- Influencer marketing experience
- Knowledge on CPAs, and how those impact retention
- Experience in organic growth, and different viral tactics
We have great stuff going on! Hear all about our Nike partnership and latest round of funding through TechCrunch here, and read about our thoughts on women in the sports tech industry: