HatTrick Programme Manager
|Sector||Verbände & LOKs|
|Function||Training & Sportentwicklung|
Reporting to the Head of National Associations Development, the HatTrick Programme Manager evaluates project applications submitted by UEFA member associations, ensures the correct implementation of all aspects of the UEFA HatTrick programme in designated countries, and provides support where required. The role also entails coordination with other UEFA divisions/units on the European Qualifiers and the UEFA Nations League.
- Evaluating project applications submitted by UEFA member (national) associations and preparing documents for the HatTrick Committee approval procedure;
- Supervising and assisting national associations to ensure the correct implementation of HatTrick projects;
- Maintaining regular contact with national associations, ensuring they are kept up to date regarding all new documents, procedures and information concerning the HatTrick programme (deadlines, etc.);
- Carrying out financial follow-up and ensuring correct reporting;
- Providing support to national associations regarding any special requirements they may have, and helping to solve any specific queries;
- Organising site visits to designated countries as well as meetings with national association representatives, and reporting back to the Head of National Associations Development;
- Providing colleagues with information about designated countries upon request;
- Contributing to the elaboration of guidelines, regulations, promotional material and any other documents to be published by the National Associations Development Unit;
- Providing support to national associations regarding events and helping to solve any specific queries.
European Qualifiers/UEFA Nations League:
- Coordinating with other UEFA divisions/units on the European Qualifiers and the UEFA Nations League;
- Acting as a contact person for national associations regarding matters relating to the European Qualifiers or the UEFA Nations League;
- Organising site visits to national associations upon request.
- At least 5 years' experience working in an international, multicultural environment
- From 1 to 3 years' experience in project management
- Masters in sports management
- English / Proficient
- Russian / Proficient
- French / Intermediate
- German / Intermediate
- Budget Management / Proficient
- MS Office / Proficient
- A knowledge and interest in sports, and football in particular, would be an asset
- Well organised and able to set priorities
- Strong communication skills - able to liaise with national association representatives and communicate effectively in a multicultural environment
- A service-minded approach
- Able and willing to travel (up to 30% of total working time)
Die Union of European Football Associations (auf deutsch: Vereinigung Europäischer Fußballverbände), ist der europäische Fußballverband.