Associate Business Development
We have an opportunity for an Associate in our Business Development team in Zug, starting as soon as possible.
Scope of work:
- Preparation of market and internet research, specific sports market and sports property research
- Supporting and assisting the Business Development team in its daily business including administrative tasks
- Preparation of all kinds of power point presentations in German and English
- Provision of project support for specific, assigned Business Development projects
- Supporting the Business Development team in the conception and development of new business opportunities
- Completed Bachelor or Master degree in Business Administration, Sports Administration or Sports Management/Marketing
- Up to 2 years of relevant experience in the field of business development
- Project management experience (incl. technical project management)
- Excellent computer skills (MS Office applications) required and particularly MS power point and excel
- Strong writing and speaking skills in German and English (at least both on level C1)
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- Strong attitude towards high quality, excellence in delivery and client-oriented thinking (internal & external)
Are you ready to contribute to transforming and enhancing every aspect of the sports industry? Unite your passion for sports with a rewarding career by joining our ONE team of talented, highly-motivated and hard-working individuals. Please submit your online application now.