Senior Support Operator
Sportradar is a global leader in understanding and leveraging the power of sports data and digital content for its clients around the world. We provide cutting-edge solutions and services to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities. In order to guarantee an excellent service and quality for all our customers we are looking for a high motivated and reliable Support Operator within our exciting and fast-moving company.
If you think you’re up to the challenge, come and help us to grow, innovate and develop!
- Consultancy and 1st Level support for international clients (B2B support)
- Issue solving on 1st Level support
- Escalation of internal/external technical issues
- Taking over support related projects and their independent processing
- Supervision of internal support processes and tasks Reporting
- An appropriate qualification (commercial qualifications, economics, business administration)
- High interest in and understanding of B2B client support and communication
- Very good English skills both written and oral (FCE - First Certificate of English Cambridge)
- Willingness to work in shifts including night shifts
- High concentration ability
- High routine and pressure tolerance
- Good computer skills
- Bookmaker experience
- Proficient in English (written and oral), any other European language is considered a plus
- Technical support experience beneficial
- The opportunity to work and develop within an inspiring and fast growing company
- Collaboration with friendly colleagues form all over the world
- A highly motivated team
We change the way the world experiences sport and provide cutting-edge solutions to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities. Our team collaborates globally and is committed to solve the challenges we face on our way - but never without a pinch of fun and play. Make the team: Join us and shape (y)our future!