Human Resources Manager
|Sector||Verbände & LOKs|
|Function||Recht, IT, Personal, Finanzen & Verwaltung, Personalabteilung|
Division / Unit: Services / Human Resources
Contract type: Fixed Term
Start date: 01.11.2017
End date: 30.09.2020
Do you want to use your HR expertise to contribute to the next UEFA European Football Championship taking place in 2020?
The Human Resources Manager is responsible for leading the workforce project for UEFA EURO 2020, which includes managing a EURO 2020 HR team, leading all HR processes in the 13 host countries, and defining and implementing the workforce concept and strategy for the tournament.
- Defining and implementing the workforce concept and strategy for EURO 2020;
- Identifying recruitment needs, clarifying job profiles, sourcing qualified candidates using only a limited budget, organising interviews with shortlisted candidates and advising management staff on decisions;
- Supporting staff and managers in all HR-related matters, including any issues relating to the staff regulations, labour law, time management, promotions and dismissals;
- Managing the implementation of all HR processes in the 13 host countries, including recruitment procedures, salary payments and appraisal procedures;
- Liaising effectively with other staff members in the Human Resources Unit regarding staffing plans, budgets, job descriptions, etc.;
- Leading a EURO 2020 HR team of two or three people, allocating and delegating tasks accordingly while maintaining an overview of the overall workload and anticipating future needs;
- Ensuring welcome services are provided for newcomers (relocation support, accommodation, etc.);
- Organising welcome days for newcomers in all locations;
- Developing, together with the Human Resources Unit, effective tools and services to help EURO 2020 staff find new positions after the tournament has ended (after-placement programme);
- Ensuring that all human resources activities are implemented according to local labour legislation in all 13 host countries;
- Liaising with all 13 human resources managers in the host countries and providing assistance and advice when necessary;
- Ensuring that administrative, reporting, knowledge management and debriefing processes are followed and delivered to the required standard.
- more than 5 years in human resources, with at least 3 years of managerial experience
- more than 5 years recruiting large teams and project teams
- Bachelor in human resources or a similar field
- English / Proficient
- French / Advanced
- An in-depth knowledge of recruitment channels throughout Europe
- MS Office / Advanced
- Project Management / Advanced
Die Union of European Football Associations (auf deutsch: Vereinigung Europäischer Fußballverbände), ist der europäische Fußballverband.