Corporate Communications Coordinator
|Sector||Verbände & LOKs|
|Function||Business Development & Vertrieb|
Division / Unit: Communications / Corporate Communications
Contract type: Permanent
Start Date: 01.10.2017
The Corporate Communications Coordinator contributes to the development and implementation of UEFA's external and internal corporate communications strategy across all UEFA-owned and operated platforms - online, video, publications, institutional letters and social media. The objective is to communicate UEFA's mission statement, to support key values to both external and internal stakeholders, and to maintain cohesive and clear communication between the staff, in order to ultimately improve UEFA's perception across key audiences. The role also works across all UEFA divisions - in particular the Executive & President's Office, the National Associations Division, the Football Social Responsibility Unit, the Women's Football Unit, and the Human Resources Unit - in order to best deliver UEFA's communication messages and to best reflect UEFA's corporate key values.
- Working as part of a team to develop and write all needed dedicated editorial and advertorial output for key UEFA programmes, as well as for wider media where appropriate, and also developing and implementing these at UEFA events (e.g. UEFA matches, UEFA Congress);
- Take on tasks concerning the organising and implementing of communication activities across UEFA corporate events and activities.
- Focusing on core UEFA corporate topics, including solidarity (HatTrick), women's football, diversity in football, education, health, sustainable development initiatives, engagement in French-speaking Switzerland and corporate social responsibility (CSR) programmes across all UEFA platforms;
- Working with UEFA CSR partner organisations and throughout the football family to strengthen relationships and co-promote UEFA activities and contributions;
- Providing corporate communications input for other selected UEFA initiatives led by the media and public relations team;
- Implementing Equal Game campaign activities in connection with matches in UEFA club and national team competitions and working to develop associated communication strategies for the 2015-18 cycle;
- Coordinating proposals (and potentially assisting in implementing subsequent strategies) for CSR communication initiatives in conjunction with UEFA competitions and events, where appropriate;
- Internal communications:
- Coordinating internal messages on the UEFA intranet (Inside UEFA), assisting UEFA employees to represent the organisation as 'best ambassadors';
- Contributing to the planning, writing and delivery of the quarterly staff information publication (Inside UEFA) in terms of content, key messages and internal promotion;
- Maintaining a dynamic and accessible presentation for UEFA newcomers and giving the presentation;
- Overseeing staff and UEFA officials' communication policies (two documents).
- from 4 to 6 years in a similar role within an international environment
- Bachelor's in communications
- English / Proficient
- French / Proficient
- MS Office / Advanced
- Social media proficiency is an asset
- Communicative background is a plus
Die Union of European Football Associations (auf deutsch: Vereinigung Europäischer Fußballverbände), ist der europäische Fußballverband.