LOCATION: Linz, Austria
We are looking for a Sales Assistant for Sportradar's Austrian office in Linz. As Sales Assistant you will be supporting our sales team in their daily administrative and operational procedures. Our international environment, direct client communication and our broad selection of technically oriented products and services make this position very diverse and challenging.
- Administrative support of our sales team
- Communication link between customer and IT team during the product integration phase
- Direct communication with potential and existing customers
- Handling of basic support tasks of existing customers
- Support in the acquisition of new customers
- Generation and analysis of sales figures
- Maintenance of customer data in a CRM system
- Contract preparation
- Preparation and submission of quotations, sales information and presentations
- Graduate degree or equivalent
- Experience in a similar role
- Proficient in English (written and spoken) - additional languages would be considered as a plus
- Ability to effectively build and manage relationships
- Excellent organizational skills
- Flexible and able to work under pressure
- Highly motivated and enthusiastic about new challenges
- Collaborate and support colleagues from all over the world
- The opportunity to work and develop within an inspiring and fast growing company
- A challenging but rewarding and fun environment
- Salary: The minimum monthly salary for this position is EUR 2.100 gross, depending on qualifications and working experience.
We change the way the world experiences sport and provide cutting-edge solutions to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities.
Our team collaborates globally and is committed to solve the challenges we face on our way - but never without a pinch of fun and play.
Make the team: Join us and shape your future as well as ours!