7 Verbleibende Tage
LOCATION: Vienna, Austria or Ljubljana, Slovenia
Working in close cooperation with the Product Owner, the System Analyst will be responsible for defining sports trading related (web) applications and components and will be closely involved at various stages of the product development. Guiding QA resources what and how to test the results is crucial. The daily tasks include, but are not limited to, getting familiar with several sports, investigating data points and covering several specification aspects.
- Working closely with development teams during product implementation, ensuring together with QA department that the product requirements are met;
- Examine existing IT systems and business models;
- Analyse systems requirements;
- Implement, configure and test feasible solutions;
- Writing and maintaining product documentation;
- Supporting users on change control and system updates
- At least two years of experience in one of the following areas: System Analyst, QA Analyst
- Experience with Confluence/Jira is a plus
- Ideally experience with trading interfaces or other comparable B2B products
- Very good communicator
- Fluent in English (written and spoken)
- Understanding software development lifecycle
- Interest in sports and sports data
- Pro-active and organized team player
- The chance to turn your sports passion into a job
- The opportunity to work and develop within an inspiring and fast growing company
- The opportunity for further professional development
- Great atmosphere in an agile team Modern office in a nice city environment
We change the way the world experiences sport and provide cutting-edge solutions to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities.
Our team collaborates globally and is committed to solve the challenges we face on our way - but never without a pinch of fun and play.
Make the team: Join us and shape (y)our future!