Personal Assistant to the Managing Director
EHF Marketing GmbH is looking to expand its team and currently has an opening for the Personal Assistant to the Managing Director.
- Administrative and organisational support to the MD
- Maintaining and coordinating diary management
- Reading, monitoring and responding to the emails of the MD
- Filter general information, queries, phone calls and invitations
- Planning and organising of meetings and conference calls
- Coordinating travel and accommodation requirements
- Drafting correspondence, typing letters, minutes of meetings, emails, etc.
- Preparing papers and presentations for meetings, collation of materials, photocopying, binding, etc.
- Liaison with clients and internal personnel
- Preparing and submitting expenses reports to deadline
- Support to EHFM office team when necessary
- Dealing with confidential documents
- 1-3 years’ experience as personal assistant
- Fluency in English and German, other languages an advantage
- Good knowledge of accounting and office management
- Excellent communication and computer skills
- Willing to travel and work according to event schedules
- Flexible and able to travel on a frequent basis
- Comfortable in a fast paced, changing environment
- An interest in or understanding of handball is a strong advantage
- Preferred starting date: 1 August 2017
- Full time job
- Work place: Hoffingergasse 18, 1120 Vienna, Austria
- Salary: € 2.300 gross per month inclusive overpayment depending on qualifications
About EHF Marketing GmbH
Based in Vienna, Austria, EHF Marketing GmbH is the marketing arm and a subsidiary of the European Handball Federation. The company works closely with marketing and media partners, as well as with Europe’s leading clubs to realise the full potential of the sport on the international sports market. EHF Marketing GmbH is responsible for the marketing and media rights of club competitions including the VELUX EHF Champions League, Women’s EHF Champions League and the Men’s EHF Cup. Further information: eurohandball.com, ehfCL.com, ehfTV.com.
Making your application
Applications should be made in writing in English, with a current CV and a covering letter setting out why you would like to apply for the PA to the Managing Director’s position.
Applications should be sent via the APPLY button