Graphic and Web Designer
As a member of the Marketing team, the Graphic & Web Designer will partner with crossfunctional teams to execute graphics for marketing campaigns that will drive business and evolve the Sportradar brand. The primary job responsibilities of the Graphic & Web Designer are to design, build and launch creative content in a wide variety of mediums.
- Partner with the Marketing and Communications team to develop and implement a wide range of communications and outreach efforts
- Designing both print and digital media, including marketing collateral
- Manage, prioritize, and execute multiple projects from concept to completion to ensure they are all delivered to the highest standard
- Understanding overall marketing messaging and how this relates to creative output
- Coordinate with other graphic designers to ensure all assets are aligned
- Prep and revise files for production process and meet project deadlines
- Building out, follow and maintain brand guidelines to promote visual design best practices
- Stay updated with latest media techniques and production technologies
- Bachelor's degree in graphic/web design or equivalent experience
- Minimum 1-3 years working within a design department or other creative team environment
- Online portfolio showcasing relevant projects that demonstrate the designer's creativity and process
- Strong knowledge of Visual Design, knowledge of layout, color, typography theory, combined with a positive can-do' approach
- Strong Web Design skills, HTML/CSS literacy, and knowledge of best practices
- Excellent software knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign,Dreamweaver, etc.)
- Fluent in English is a must
- Well organised and detail-oriented
- Effective communication skills, ability to verbalize ideas and concepts
- Collaborative spirit, ability to work with departments both in the office and remote
- A genuine passion for all things design related with a relentless desire to push the boundaries and create great work
- You're flexible and willing to learn new technologies and able to deliver projects successfully in an international environment
- Exciting job field with the opportunity for personal development
- Modern and challenging working environment
- The strength and security of an internationally expanding company
- Excellent working climate in a motivated international team
We change the way the world experiences sport and provide cutting-edge solutions to media companies, bookmakers, sports federations and state authorities.
Our team collaborates globally and is committed to solve the challenges we face on our way but never without a pinch of fun and play.
Make the team: Join us and shape your future as well as ours!